Need to find the name of this movie like hell!!!!!!!!

Tools    

Hello Everyone.
I do not know why i am so keen to find the name of this movie that i saw years back .
but i want to.
So I saw this movie long back in 2008 or 2009 on star movies.
Here is the story:

There are 3 friends living together in a place ( looks like an african or continental location ). All the actors are black , no whites.
the movie starts with their normal life and all.
A latina girl comes to their place as a guest of the 2nd friend ( who was a fat dull fellow ) and they were to marry soon.
the other two friends were amazed at this , how come such a gorgeous girl go with him.
Any how the movie proceeds and the girl starts getting attracted towards the first friend ( he was handsome and smart ).
but the guy tries to resist but ends up being on the bed with the girl.

Scenes where the girl seduces him:

1:The girl calls the guy to her place and when the guy reaches there.he sees the girl sitting nude on her bed and trying to seduce him.
A dialogue i remember :
Boy:I will not get attracted towards u if do things like this.
girl:well thats not what your pants are saying.
The guy's cock was all bulged up.
Any way he contols himself and leaves.

2:there was a party in a garden organized by the 3 friends.
the first friend goes to get some drinks for everyone which were kept in bush kinda place near the garden.while he was geettin them out , the girl comes there in a sexy dress and takes his hand and floats it around her legs and up and up.the boy seem to lose it.but at that moment the girl's bf comes and scene breaks.

After some time , the girl did have sex with the first friend.Look like it was ending but then another change .

All the friends go a party somewhere and the girl tries to get close with a stranger there and does a lot with him.The boy didnt liked it and after a few quarrel they parted ways.

but the girl was still with his friend (the second one)

the boy tries to tell his friend the truth but he does nt listen .

In the end , the girl runs away with the stranger she met that night in the party .

The 3 friends then got together with sum1 or the other.
then there was a wedding scene at the end.
Thats it.

Actors:
The girl was a latina and super hot.tall,long hair and all.
The 3 friends were black actors ( short and kinda fat)

The name of the movie was soemthing like The wedding or ...
i do not remember exactly.

the actor name was like meg hau or something.

Please help me guys .

What man..i thought someone would be knowing the name of this movie...no one does...??

please someone tell me ya..

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Hurry guys!.. Franky has strong masturbatory needs!

whatever....can you tell me the name of the movie..

Are the 3 friends high school students or older people?

This sounds terribly familiar.. Though I am not sure if I would be right because the film I am thinking of is a New Zealand film. The girl is also not a Latina.. She is part Samoan. LOOL I feel this is such a reach but the movie is Called.. "Sione's Wedding"??? (Or Samoan Wedding in some countries)

I will laugh my ass off if I am right.

1:The girl calls the guy to her place and when the guy reaches there.he sees the girl sitting nude on her bed and trying to seduce him.

This sounds like the scene where the guy (Michael, or Mika as she called him), arrives at a motel room with a package (He's a Bike Messenger), he walks in and finds 'Princess' (her on-screen name), naked on the bed, expecting him. It cuts away but is insinuated that they sleep together and she autographs his ass. Also the script dialogue you mentioned is what was said in this scene... but not word for word.

2:there was a party in a garden organized by the 3 friends.

This is similar to a scene during a gathering/BBQ where at one point it is just the two of them (Princess and Michael) in the Taro Plantation, he somehow gets cut and she sucks on his finger.. also a part where she is rubbing his thigh, or she is using his hand to rub her thigh?

All the friends go a party somewhere and the girl tries to get close with a stranger there and does a lot with him.The boy didnt liked it and after a few quarrel they parted ways.

Similar to the Wedding reception scene, Princess is flirting with a wedding guest and Michael gets jealous pulls her away to ask her wtf is going on because he thought they were in a relationship.

Princess
(Maryjane McKibbin-Schwenke)

Just to note, the entire cast is Samoan. Princess is not Albert's girlfriend, but is a very close friend of Albert's family.. Her visit to NZ meant that Albert had someone to take to the wedding as his date. The movie plot is that 3friends had to grow up and settle down. They were not allowed to attend SIONE's wedding unless they had real girlfriends to take as dates. Sione is Michaels brother in the movie, and also brother in real life.

Hope this was helpful lololol

Thank you Lika So muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

I have wasted hours and hours on google and imdb just to find the name of this movie.

And you are right it was a samoan girl and all...

But the thing is that I watched this movie when i was 15 or so...

Just didnt remembere anything xcept the plot...

But thanks again...

Gonna see it very soon.

Thank you Lika So muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

I have wasted hours and hours on google and imdb just to find the name of this movie.

And you are right it was a samoan girl and all...

But the thing is that I watched this movie when i was 15 or so...

Just didnt remembere anything xcept the plot...

But thanks again...

Gonna see it very soon.
You're welcome, and you will be happy to know that there is a part two lol