Busty Girls Making their friends Invisible

Tools    

Semper Fooey
BUSTY GIRLS MAKING THEIR FRIENDS INVISIBLE

I think I'm special, because I can actually see those other people.

Great thread. No sarcasm.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

ok, now im sick with the last pic. thx sexy celebrity

Semper Fooey
Funny but I think most of 'the other' girls in the first post are prettier. I guess I'm just a faces man.
Is this accurate? Although it is hard to just focus on the faces, I decided to test this with a picture by picture comparison.

1.None are great, but boobie girl wins.

2. The FC girl on left prettiest.

3. Boobie girl.

4. All three equally homely.

5. FC girl on left best.

6. FC girl on right.

7. Boobie girl.

8. Ditto.

9, A draw between boobie girl and one next to her.

10. Boobie giant wins over midget friend.

11. Boobie girl wins.

12. Ditto.

13. Boobie less attractive than two friends.

14. All four eh, but boobie girl worse.

15. Booby girl no beauty, but best of three.

16. Boobie girl's face obscured, girl in middle probably prettier.

17. Black girl prettier than big boobed blonde.

18. Bobbie girl.

19. FC girl on right prettiest.

20. Non boobie girl prettier.

21. Obviously silicone enhanced, but booby girl still winner.

The score: Boobie girls 10, flat chested 9, two draws.

Literally making friend invisible.

How do you walk around with those things without, like, dropping dead? They look like they should collapse your lungs. And what does it accomplish? They look like they could only be enjoyed by giants -- literal giants. It looks like a DISEASE, not things to hang with pride.

If you decided to tit f**k them, they'd probably sand away your penis. Plus, that particular woman looks like a man.

Is this accurate? Although it is hard to just focus on the faces, I decided to test this with a picture by picture comparison.

1.None are great, but boobie girl wins.

2. The FC girl on left prettiest.

3. Boobie girl.

4. All three equally homely.

5. FC girl on left best.

6. FC girl on right.

7. Boobie girl.

8. Ditto.

9, A draw between boobie girl and one next to her.

10. Boobie giant wins over midget friend.

11. Boobie girl wins.

12. Ditto.

13. Boobie less attractive than two friends.

14. All four eh, but boobie girl worse.

15. Booby girl no beauty, but best of three.

16. Boobie girl's face obscured, girl in middle probably prettier.

17. Black girl prettier than big boobed blonde.

18. Bobbie girl.

19. FC girl on right prettiest.

20. Non boobie girl prettier.

21. Obviously silicone enhanced, but booby girl still winner.

The score: Boobie girls 10, flat chested 9, two draws.
1. None of these are really pretty, but the left one is probably the prettiest if she'd open her eyes properly.

2. The left girl wins = FC

3. FC girl clearly wins. That other chick looks like an airbag is attached to her chest.

4. Ugh, none are pretty, but the middle girl is the least ugly: FC

5. the girl on the left (FC) has a better overall figure than the BB one.

6. This is the first one where the big-boobed girl wins.

7. BB girl wins hands down

8. BB girl wins

9. The middle one has a much cuter face than the BB one.

10. Ugh, too ugly. Draw

11. The girl on the left has a cuter face = FC.

12. The right girl is hotter (FC)

13. The girl on the right is prettier, even though she's wearing sunglasses.

14. BB wins, although those are way too big for her figure.

15. BB wins

16. Can't tell cause you can't see BB's face. Draw out of necessity

17. BB wins

18. BB wins

19. BB wins

20. Hmm, both are even. Draw

21. BB wins.

FC wins: 9

BB wins: 9

draws: 3

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This one is not as painfully obvious as any of the ones above but this was after Drew's reduction. This ones for HK, sorry the picture is cropped on the side.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Big boobs are great but they are not the end of the story.

What if a girl is really fat and has big boobs because she is fat? That is not going to make her more attractive friends invisible.

I think facial beauty followed by good personality trumps bodily traits every time.

1. Far left even with her eyes closed.
2. Far left again
3. Girl on the left
4. No score draw
5. Far left again! Sheesh
6. Second from the right is cutest for me.
7. Far left is hot hot hot
8. Girl on the right
9. Girl on far right
10. Girl on right
11. Brunette with the boobs wins this one.
12. BB score draw
13. BB
14. Girls on the right
15. Girl on left
16. BB
17. Both very cute, but the black girl edges it for me.
18. Girl on left - no contest
19. BB just about.
20. Girl on left - no contest
21. Girl on right looks cuter to me.

Smaller boobs = 15
Big boobs = 5
Draws = 1

What can I say, I'm just a sucker for brown eyed brunettes and not really a big fan of large mammary glands.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
can't believe i'm about to participate in this thread, and as usual i'm the only girl, but...

i don't really agree that girls with bigger boobs are automatically more attractive than their smaller boobed friends, but i will admit my eyes will be drawn to large breasts in a photograph, and i'm straight. i think that's just natural.

besides, it's like someone else said - big boobs are useless if they aren't proportionate to her figure. i don't think fat girls are ugly at all, but you can always tell the difference between fat breasts and naturally big breasts.

It basically depends on your body type. My girlfriend has an hourglass figure and the fact that she has a large bosom accentuates her figure beautifully imo. She herself hates it though. She doesn't like that her boobs are so big and wishes her hips weren't as wide as they are, but she can't help it (luckily for me).

If however you have a petite figure, then big boobs would look horrible on you. Imagine Natalie Portman with HUGE boobs. It would look ridiculous. There's this friend of mine who is petite and had a boob job to increase the size of her boobs from B to D. She used to be really good looking, but now she looks disproportioned...

Look at Linse Kessler for example:

If she had normally sized breasts for her figure, she would be pretty attractive to most men. Now, she look a little like a plastic surgery addict and a freak.

Also, boobs are not the single most important feature of a woman's body. If they're big, they will get lots of attention from men, but at the same time, they might detract people's attention from her face or legs or w/e. I always look at a woman's face first. If I don't like that, then she can have the hottest body out there, I won't be interested (unless I'd do something that's extremely misogynistic ). Especially her eyes. Then I look at her overall figure. Then I look at her hands and fingers, because they allow you to judge to an extent whether a woman is taking care of herself or not. Only then will I start paying attention at her boobs.

So yeah, boobs aren't all that important.