0.78%
3 votes
2000 - 2009
0%
0 votes
2010 towards
0.52%
2 votes
Reserved for the Poll Monkeys who have a clicking urge.
386 votes. You may not vote on this poll

'92
16 here (for those of you who hate math as much as me)
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Oh lolz...I'm one among those 21.74% people.......birth year 1978....

Projecting the image of success
I've made it 21 years without harming anyone, let's see if I can make it to 22. I'm almost there.

What Seems To Be Your Boggle?
Another one for the 1980-89 tally, i was born Dec 28th of 1984

Well, though the early results might have been in line with my predictions, the results since have been quite different. The 1980s are dominating, meaning that a plurality of our active members would seem to be in their 20s.

That's not surprising, but I am surprised to see more people from the 1970s than the 1960s. As a general rule, you would expect teens and 20-somethings to make up most of the Internet's users, with the percentages dropping as age rises, but I thought this place might be a little different. I suppose it still is, as the poll would indicate we have almost as many 40-somethings as 30-somethings, which I would wager is unusual.

Of course, this is a pretty small sample size, and looking at the voting breakdown (mwahahah, abuse of power!) I see that the 30 and 40-somethings are almost unanimously recognizable MoFos, whereas several of the 20-somethings haven't been around very long. With this number of votes, that can make a big difference.

Anyway, I guess the main conclusion we can draw from this is that, even with the lopsidedness towards youth, I think age is still more evenly distributed here than most other forums.

Wow, I fall into the popular 1980's children category.

Well, though the early results might have been in line with my predictions, the results since have been quite different. The 1980s are dominating, meaning that a plurality of our active members would seem to be in their 20s.

That's not surprising, but I am surprised to see more people from the 1970s than the 1960s. As a general rule, you would expect teens and 20-somethings to make up most of the Internet's users, with the percentages dropping as age rises, but I thought this place might be a little different. I suppose it still is, as the poll would indicate we have almost as many 40-somethings as 30-somethings, which I would wager is unusual.

Of course, this is a pretty small sample size, and looking at the voting breakdown (mwahahah, abuse of power!) I see that the 30 and 40-somethings are almost unanimously recognizable MoFos, whereas several of the 20-somethings haven't been around very long. With this number of votes, that can make a big difference.

Anyway, I guess the main conclusion we can draw from this is that, even with the lopsidedness towards youth, I think age is still more evenly distributed here than most other forums.
Personally I think that this has more to do with how internet technology has been adopted by the 20-somethings because we were growing up while all of it was just booming. My parents for example are a little older, born in the 50's, but I do recall them and others they knew were not so receptive of the internet. I am not sure how widespread this is now (most people use the net in their everday lives, my parents do now too) but I think that the "older" crowd does not use the net for anything more than pure information. I may be wrong but that is the observation I have made.

@ Pow Wow surprised with that! Not your strong suit, maturity is

I'll be 18 on 8-8-08.

(I know )

I wonder how many people are turning 88 that day?

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
21 years YOUNG here. January 1987.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Same age as Slug.

The poll is interesting to me, but yea, not surprising that people in their 20s go on the internet and post in forums like this.

Often, I've found myself the oldest in a forum, so it's nice that there are others here that are close to the same age. That's probably why I've wanted to stick around. No offense to younger people -- lol -- I just think it's nice to talk to others who have the same experiences and memories.

i've set 1980 - 1989