Hitman

Tools    

Awhile back, JRS wrote down popular games that would be hitting the big screen. Well heres one of em. Hope Vin Diesel doesnt screw it up.
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=7773

And this is my BOOMstick!
I actually like Vin Diesel. Seriously.

Yeah, me too. I never thought I would like him or The Rock, but I do.

Should I hurt myself?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

He'd be perfetc for the role. A great actor too.

Haha, as much as I love Vin, and I do, I gotta admit this guys is better for the role in every aspect. He looks almost identically to Agent 47, but I unfortunately it's not up to the public to chose who plays who.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Jason Statham
Bingo! It's like when they said The Rock would be in Doom. Sucks.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Yeah, me too. I never thought I would like him or The Rock, but I do.

Should I hurt myself?
My friend, if it doesn't hurt you to watch Vin Diesel's movies, I think you might be invincible.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Don't know about Vin Diesel or Jason Stratham. I find both wooden, if pushed, I would give it to Vin. I have been waiting for a good Hitman movie for ages, here's hoping they go all the way and don't go for a kiddie-friendly rating.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Vin Diesel should be ok in this role. Personally i would have gone for David Bateson, he played the voice of 47 in the games and does rather look like him.
As for the movie, well as long as the trademark 'Ballers' are in i'll be happy. And as long as it isn't a xXx rip-off, i mean he's a Hitman so the movie really has got to be about the killing of other people.

Oh, and for those who are curious, here's a picture of David Bateson.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	david-small.gif
Views:	363
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	4945  

vin should be perfect for this movie

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
It should be statham

I thought this about Brett Hart.

Shave Edward Norton's head

i rekon that xxx was just crap, but i liked Vin in Pitch Black and chronicles of riddick. i think that he would be very well suited to this role.

while i dont think vin is the best man for the job i bleive he could pull it off if he just plays 47 like the pitch black riddick and not the conan wannabe riddick from chronicles