Describe yourself in 4 words.

Tools    

Ok, I ripped this off JoBlo because sometimes 12 year olds do have good ideas, hahaha.

Describe yourself in 4 words.
PigsnieLite is ..

Cute
noisy
A handful (one of Pigsnies favorite words for me)

personally I dont think A is a word but TWT will probablyt complain.

4 Words that define Wortle

Spooky
Broke
Hen-Pecked (2 words)

I'm Hen-pecked by Sisters

Oh oh you better be careful of any future gfs. If you are sister pecked, then chances are you will marry a girl who will peck you some more. RED ALERT, bem me up Scotty!!!!!!!!!

Ps. Oh by the way, when Pigsie calls me a handful ,he usually adds a cuss word in front.

Man, PLite, you must think of me as totally anal, eh?

Anyway, I feel rather self-absorbed to do this, but what the heck:
  • Loyal.
  • Charismatic (I know, I'm coming off as very modest, huh?).
  • Workaholic.
  • Diverse (I feel I know a little bit about a lot).
I hope no one thinks me arrogant now. I was objective as possible.

I have to think some more about my personal 4 words but here is what I think of PWee.

Juvenile
Cunning (or Manipulative)
Incorrigible (better word than outrageous)
LOYAL

Yes, LOYAL as in "pit bull" loyal. (good word, Commish).
And if I had a fifth word for the little monster, I would say MESSY.

[Edited by Pigsnie on 06-26-2001]

I only need three: Big Southern Dummy

Female assassin extraordinaire.
hmm, Chris, I would think loyal meant you stick to your guns for a person, or to stick by them, when you choose a person to be loyal for/to (friends, family) come h*ll or high water. while I trust the general good nature of people, I don't just necessarily expect others to trust me. In that vein, my word would be "respect" ... but then, people don't necessarily always respect each other right of the bat either.

ahem! but those are not MY words. mmm, lessee ...

1. sensual
2. indulgent (of self, and of others, heheh, I get two uses out of one word! )
3. creative
4. optimistic (about self, world, others, and life)

I agree more with your definition of loyal, thmilin. Like when I was 6, this guy came over to our house & started shoutin at Pigsnie so I bit the guy on the leg so hard he shreked. He even said I might have rabies. What a moroon!
ANyhow that must be what Pigsnie remembers. So you also like chocolate thmilin?

And yup, I am very manipulatives & incorrgible.

Hummmm, maybe you are a little bit anal TWT. But I can live with it.

Can we say British cuss words in here?

So long as none of the Brits care.

Loyal is such a vauge word, really. Loyal means you'll stick to them, but I was trying to convey this: I'm willing to really invest myself in people I am loyal to, if need be, but if they cross me, betray me, or something of the sort, I'm done. I'll never be able to trust them quite the same way. I'll forgive them if it ever happens, but it'll never be the same.

Basically, I am loyal to people who I believe will not try to do such things. I know the above paragraph sounds bitter, but I've never had a disturbing experience with betrayal or anything of the sort.

I dont care. Cuss away. Ill write down any cussing I dont know in my cuss book.hee hee.

4 Words for PeeWee:

Up-To-No-Good

or

2 Words:

Hungry &
Constipated

Tired
Sleepy
Hungry
Concupiscent

In any order.

Whats concupiscent? I ask Pigsnie & he told me to look it up meself, grrrrrrrr. I didnt (too lazy)so Ill take a guess.
Somethin to do with sex.

and haha, very funny Wortle. but I just went to the loo 20 minutes ago.

I'd describe myself as:

Western-Pennylvanian
Skateboarder
Paintballer

Female assassin extraordinaire.
concupescent is indeed sexual, PLite . ah, i do believe i first encountered that word in a Clive Barker novel.

Chris - "Loyal is such a vauge word, really. Loyal means you'll stick to them, but I was trying to convey this: I'm willing to really invest myself in people I am loyal to, if need be, but if they cross me, betray me, or something of the sort, I'm done. I'll never be able to trust them quite the same way. I'll forgive them if it ever happens, but it'll never be the same.

Basically, I am loyal to people who I believe will not try to do such things. I know the above paragraph sounds bitter, but I've never had a disturbing experience with betrayal or anything of the sort. "

I don't think loyal's at all vague. Vague are the terms in which you'd apply it, for they're fluid and different for everyone.

But no, you don't sound bitter. It's the same with me and I HAVE had people betray me - family, friends. It's a very painful thing. Teaches you to pick and choose your friends *very* wisely. And I agree, you don't trust them the same way. You may forgive, but you *never* forget. To forget is to repeat that same mistake with someone else. But yes, when you are careful with whom you choose to take into your heart, you are much less likely to be wounded. Then again, you can never predict ...

And that's life. You try to find the line between wisdom and being jaded. Don't close out so many others that you never enjoy life and make friends ... then again, don't let so many in that you get trampled, used, and broken...

Sounds like one of those "go up...but not too high...don't forget to stay low" kind of things.

"Forgive your enemies...but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy.

MFalkawein you live in western pa? I do too, and I also skate, I tried paintballing once but I didn't like it too much. What county in Pa do you live in?

I just recently moved to Monaca, in Beaver County. Do you know where that is? Where about in PA do you live? How long have you been skating? I just moved from southern California, I have been to that skatepark in Pittsburgh. It's called Shady Skates. Have you been there?