Movie death scenes that made you laugh

Tools    

Strange yeah and preatty sick,but belive it hapened to me not once but Twice.
First was back in 2000 when i saw Vertical limit.There was scene at the begining where the father of Chris O'Donnell's and Robin Tunny's charecters fell from the rock and the next shot is a beautiful landscape and suddenly his body fals down and that made me laugh
The second time was in the Matrix:Revolutions when Trinity was dying and Neo was talking to her and suddenly some guy from the audience laughed and just like a chain reaction the whole theatre was laughing including me don't know why and when I remeber this story it always makes me laugh(even right now)

So did you ever had an expirience like this?

Put me in your pocket...
Which Clint Eastwood spagetti western is it where he counts up the dead body's he throwing into a wagon so he collect their bounty? My husband loves that scene and always laughs at it.

There are those who call me...Tim.
Yeah, The Matrix: Revolutions. Seeing Trinity with bars sticking through multiple places in her body was like something from a French and Saunders spoof.

"Kill Bill", The scene where she is hacking everyone up in the nightclub is a riot.

when Jack dies in "Titanic". its hilarious

Jimmy Durante quite literally kicking the bucket at the beginning of It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.

Slim Pickens' Major Kong riding that bomb to armageddon like a buckin' bronco in Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Welcome to the human race...
Oda - Battle Royale.

First he's shot point blank in the torso by Kiriyama, then gets up a minute later to reveal that he's wearing a bulletproof vest when all of a sudden he turns around to see Kiriyama come up behind him with a samurai sword and chop his head off.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Winona Ryder's death in Dracula. She dies ok, but while she's laying there "dead", Dracula comes in and drops to his knees beside her and she flinched. hee!

WE COME IN PEACE AND WITH GOODWIL
The revenge/murder scenes in "I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE" the way she hacks the guy up in the bathroom is so funny. The blood is obviously fake!

Haha, it's so funny when people I die.

Okay, I'm off to go laugh at a funeral. Bye!

The Teacher in Battle Royale. I love how he got blasted by an uzi, curled up, died, got back up to answer the phone (calmly, as though they had been squibs) then died (for real).

Revenge of the Sith. Logically there was no reason why Obi shouldn’t have killed Anakin, and then Padme dies of a broken heart? Please that’s the most ridiculous string of events and it’s very laughable.

house of wax- whenthe ditz dies
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Recently i laugh at almost every deathscene, im turning into a sadist im afraid. Matrix Revo's was absolutely hilarious. I liked the first one, the second was nice but the 3th didnt make sence at all so i laughed my ass of. I also laughed with Underworld Evolution when i saw it for the second time. I knew what was coming and i found i so hilarious the way Marcus gets killed, though i like the movie very much.
The more blood, the more i laugh.

And do check my "art": Deviant

Underworld when the guy gets cut in half.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by jav1856
Revenge of the Sith. Logically there was no reason why Obi shouldn’t have killed Anakin, and then Padme dies of a broken heart? Please that’s the most ridiculous string of events and it’s very laughable.
Amen.

Originally Posted by JibberJord
house of wax- when the ditz dies
Ditz? ----->

rhymes with Goebbels
The scene in Anaconda where John Voight is regurgitated out of the anaconda and then winks at the camera. How the academy overlooked that performance I will never know.