Stupid Comedies?

Tools    

I am Jack's sense of overused quote
Originally Posted by Purandara88
Comedy is almost inherently 'stupid.' It is, by it's very nature, a celebration of human absurdity and incompetence...in other words, stupidity.
I think there are moments when a comedy can be a celebration of wit, not stupidity. Annie Hall for instance.

Zoolander and Tommy Boy. Guilty Pleasures.

I'd Rather Be Dancing
From Justin To Kelly
Freddy Got Fingered
Dude, Where's My Car?

WE COME IN PEACE AND WITH GOODWIL
Why would Mallrats fit into the stupid catagory? I think not.. the dialoge in it is enough to keep you thinking and laughing, along with clerks and chasing amy and the others I feel these movies fall into their own catagory - intelligent!

Team America World Police, I nearly wet myself in this movie. The best part is if you watch it on DVD with the subtitles on Kim's accent is spelled out!

Wuv,tru wuv will forrow you forevah
Most of the Adam Sandler comedies I would consider stupid, but that is what makes them funny.

Level 2 : Farmer
Harold and Kumar go to white castle is hillariious.

I love em.
Dumb and Dumber.. Classic
look! more hitchikers
PIcK EM UP!

No comedy collection would be complete without a Monty Python film, the funniest would have to be Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Then Life of Brian, The Meaning of life, and finally And now for something completley different (Even tho its more of a collection of sketches than a film)
Holy Grail and Life of Brian are probably among the best comedy films ever written and have fully stood the test of time

date movie
that's what you want maybe.

Airheads
Coneheads
Hot Shots Part Deux

jackass! stupid but funny!! loved it!!

Stupid comedies are great, my favorite being Tommy Boy.

Stupid Comedies r the best kind....alot of times comedies put too much thot into the story and alot of times it ruins it for me....too mush work on story not enough laughs....thats y Kevin Smith is so amazing...his movies have story....but not too much...

A system of cells interlinked
O. M. G.

I think I just lost a few IQ points...

i also love adam sanlers movie. stupid and very hillarious.

Rock-n-Roll hoochie koo
superStar!!! **smeeling hands after putting them in my armpits**
=p

I absolutely love Bio-Dome

I think it got rated 3 our of 10.

But its hilarious

By far one of the greatest movies of all time!

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I actually enjoy stupid comedies when I'm in a depressive mood. I pop in Happy Gilmore, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, or Harold and Kumar go to White Castle and just laugh, and usually I feel better.