Biggest Nob

Tools    

Daisy Girl! I didn't know you had come over here! Well I haven't been around here in a bit, and I see that you've made your mark and your place on the forum already. Talking of nobs within your first posts here. That's my girl! Has anyone else from the Clint forum come by?

In any case, biggest nob on film? God, I don't know. *thinking* (I can't believe I'm trying to think of this) haha

*literally several minutes later, still trying to think*

I can't recall seeing anything unusually large, but I'll say that in the 1970's men's pants were so tight that they seemed more obvious. So, I'll go with John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. How's that?

You know that naughty girl? {in Lecter voice} hahaha, Well shes gone again. Guess our nobs didnt impress, Loll.

Daisy's great. One of the most intelligent people you'll ever know, wicked sense of humor, and dirty dirty dirty. To know her is to love her. She keeps the Clint Eastwood forum HOPPING. One minute you want to give her a good kick in the a$$, the next you want to make love to her.

In any case, I posted this forum's URL over on the forum she and I post regularly on, and I just swung by here and noticed she was here. Is she gone already?

Uh huh, shes gone. Just in time too becuz I think Brodieman fell in love with her & he doesnt use capitals.

Rock God
lol. i didn't fall in love with her, but i enjoyed her total lack of tact. that was pretty funny most of the time. i'll miss her, that's for sure. what does capitals have to do with anything?

Hi Chris. I wasn't able to put up a link to this forum over there, I just made a post in our 'off topic' forum saying that this was a good movie forum for film discussions. The Clint Eastwood Web Board URL is: http://www.clinteastwood.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

We have some very indepth conversations over there. Check out in the "Dirty Harry" forum "Scorpio" and in the "General Discussion" forum "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot". It's a great forum for Eastwood fans.

I can't add to what has been said regarding the biggest dick, but, Steven baldwin must have the smallest. Bitter Harvest in which he stars with patsy Kensit reveals Baldwin to (it would appear) be asexual. This might explain why kim and Alec split up, it could be in the genes!

Where are the quality threads like this one nowadays?

WE COME IN PEACE AND WITH GOODWIL
ahahaha mmm teach you no more I will tonight... have I stumbled into a kindy forum... but none the less I agree with Yoda to a degree... it is his forum and he has his rules. fair enough! But if you want to run a public forum than you are going to have to expect that people like daisy are going to want to push the envolope so to speak. maybe you should add an adults only section to yor forum - I am sure that you could set that up! I am only new here so what do I know! lol