How Many Movies Do You All See?

Tools    

I try and see all the new releases at the cinemas, since I get to watch them for free. But I try and avoid films that I'm pretty certain are going to be crap (Silent Hill, An American Haunting, She's The Man, etc.).

So I'd say about 6-12 in cinemas per month, and about 30 or so movies at home per month.

When I'm at college I see maybe 2 or 3 a week at cinemas, and maybe another 2 or 3 on DVD; at home, mostly just DVDs, and probably about 5-7 /week.

I see 3 or 4 new releases a month and catch a few more on Encore.
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Like 3-4 in theatres and 10-20 at home

I see 1 or 2 in the theatre every month
15-20 different movies a month at home but i watch them all at least twice.
I find I get more from a movie on the second or third time I watch it.

i only watch 1 movie per month sia

Originally Posted by sampio
i only watch 1 movie per month sia
Tahts all

Just a girl who loves movies
In a months time? I could see no movie at all sometimes (if I'm too caught in my web design stuff and job) or I could watch 3 in a day if I want to unwinde a bit.

Overall: 3-4 a month. Bad, I know

Once per week. This is the first week in awhile I never went to one. Next week it will be X3 for certain.

I see no movies at the theater in one month.

Welcome to the human race...
At the theatres - very rarely. I've seen four movies in cinemas since the year started so it averages out to one ever six or seven weeks.

In total - it varies. I'd say on average twenty different ones (not including repeat viewings)

In Theaters: 1 a week on Tuesday.
At Home: 2-3 a week.

In the theatre about 1 maybe 2 per month at home maybe about 5 to 8 it's according to how busy I am that month.

WE COME IN PEACE AND WITH GOODWIL
I work from home and I have a little girl (2 years old) so we'll easily watch 2 - 3 movies per day together - it is fun to teach her about movies; then at night the adult movies come on and her Mum & I will watch maybe 2 per night. We live in China and there is very little in the way of English TV so movies are the only way for us. I'd say we have seen over 9000 movies over our four years here. We also have over 1000 dvd's in our collection and have easily given another 300 - 500 away.

About 100 or more.. not that many.

500—700 in all.

can anybody help me out on finding the name of this movie. It's kinda like the brotherhood of the wolf. It's about that time period an this man goes to a castle to get rid of this creature that kills people at night inside of the castle. He wasnt hired to do it, he was brought there cause he must kill all evil.