What are your favorite all time movie scenes?

Tools    

Dazed and Confusses - Car scene when he goes "check ya later" ** does little gun thing with his hand**

There's no place like home
My favorites movie scenes
History of the World - Where Mel Brooks is trying to get the chasity belt off the queen, so he goes to the guard, takes his sphere and tells the guard that the queen has something stuck between her royal teeth.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex but was Afraid to ask - The scene where a giant breast has run amock in a town and has killed people by drowning them with milk. Woody Allen and his girlfriend help the police to catch it by setting a trap (a hughe bra) then Woody tells the sheriff, "You might want to take nipple prints, I heard these things usually travel in pair".
It's a Wonderful Life - The unforgettable scene when George Baily is running through the town on Christmas Eve wishing everyone and everything Merry Christmas
Pulp Fiction - so many great scenes but the top two favorites are
A- When Chris Watkins tells a young Bruce Willis that he had to wear his father's watch in his rectum. He refered to it as 'that uncomfortable hunk of metal.
B- When John Travolta accidently shot the guy in the car and said, "Damn I like him too".
The Wizard of Oz - When Glenda the good witch tells Dorthory that she always had the power to go back home, but she had to figure it out for herself, and then Auntie Em asks her what was it that she learned. Then Dorthory replied, "If I ever want to go looking for my heart's desire again, I needn't look any farther then my own back yard cause if it isn't there, then I never really lost it to begin with...Oh Auntie Em, Uncle Henry...There's no place like home....there's no place like home.......The End.

Originally Posted by pasquala
My favorites movie scenes
History of the World - Where Mel Brooks is trying to get the chasity belt off the queen, so he goes to the guard, takes his [spear] and tells the guard that the queen has something stuck between her royal teeth.
Yeah, that scene is from Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex *but were afraid to ask as well (also with Woody Allen, as the Court Jester, and Lynn Redgrave as The Queen), and not from History of the World Part I.

Oh, and let me introduce you to Christopher WALKEN.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

There's no place like home
Thanks for correcting me....I get mixed up sometimes, but I do like to meet someone who knows their movie trivia.

#1. Chopper- The stabbing scene.
The rest, in no particular order..

What Dreams May Come
- The scene where his daughter reveals who she is.
What Dreams May Come- "Your motheres not in there Ian!"
The Princess Bride- When Westly reaches the top of the cliff and Inigo gives his vengences speach for the first time.
Waynes World- The T1000 scene.
Dumber And Dumber- The "Toilet dont work" scene.
The Super- The scene where he punches the guy.
Grizzly Man- The scene where it shows the weeds blowing.
Ghostbusters- "Its the stay-puft marshmellow man."
Tango And Cash- "If I dont make it, are you even going to try?" "It depends on how close you get."
Deliverance- The scene where he sees Burt at full draw with the bow.
Hellraiser- The scene where he buys the box. "Take it, its yours, it always was."
Badlands- The scene where he gunfights in the woods.
Jeremiah Johnson- The scene where he's talking to the bald guy and the Indian jumps out of nowhere.
Although the Coyote is far supirior in intellect, Roadrunner always wins. Why is that? Wiley always puts forth his best effort, and no matter what, he always loses to a moron. I guess im sort of like Roadrunner. I just get by on dumb luck.

-The Collection-

2001: A Space Odyssey
The scene where Bowman dismantles HAL's mind is chilling and profoundly memorable. The small size of HAL's CPU makes the scene incredibly claustrophobic and Bowman's silence, the lack of music, the camera's refusal to zoom in and spare us the wider context compound the trauma. The only sounds the hissing of the ejecting memory boards and HAL's deteriorating, distorting speech:

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you....

HAL's 'death' has had a greater effect on me than the on-screen demise of any human actor. I wonder if that makes me slightly sociopathic.

Although it isnt my favorite of all time it sure sticks with me and is in my top 10 for sure: The scene where Simmons does her "nasty" dance in Black Narcissus ~ 1947. I saw it again today on TCM and it stoked my loins once again as it did when I first saw this film when I was 13 or so.

By the way, why did David Farrarr's career seem to be flat after this movie? He was great in this film.

A lot of great scenes there in Dances With Wolves--especially that scene when Kevin Costner failed to go with her wife and his new Indian family after being captured by American Soldiers. And of course, also that scene when the Indians ambushed the soldiers to rescue him.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
From Say Anything:

From The Princess Bride:

Also from The Princess Bride: "I want my father back, you son of a bitch."

From When Harry Met Sally:
all the old couples telling how they met.

From Elizabeth:
(intro of the title character, dancing)

From The Natural:

My favorite ever scene is the one in The Fifth Element where all that funny colored light joins and shoots out of Leeloo's mouth. Totally impressive and emotional.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Office Space - "Damn, it feels good to be a gangster"

The Princess Bride - "You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means" or the scene with "Probably some local fisherman out for a pleasure cruise, at night, in eel infested waters"

More to come...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by voneil7
The Princess Bride - "You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means" or the scene with "Probably some local fisherman out for a pleasure cruise, at night, in eel infested waters"
Hey, voniel!
I don't think there is a scene in TPB that I don't love.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Hey, voniel!
I don't think there is a scene in TPB that I don't love.
Hey Samsonite!! You raise a very good point.

It has to be in To Kill A Mockingbird when Gregory Peck(Aticus) just lost his case and he is leaving the courtroom and the black townspeople in the balcony tell Scout to stand because her Fathers leaving the courthouse.

A Streetcar Named Desire:
Brando and Leigh's first meeting in the Kowalski house, underlining the sexual tension between the two. Also, the "clearing the table" scene.

Gone With the Wind:
A few scenes: "I swear I'll never be hungry again...", "Tomarrow's another day" (End), and of course: "Frankly my dear.."

White Heat:
"Made It Ma, Top of the World!" as well as Cody Jarrets murdering of his injured pal and taking joy in it.

East Of Eden:
James Dean destroying his fathers ice, as well as his breakdown after his dad won't accept his birthday present.

Night of the Iguana:
Sue Lyon barging into Richard Burtons room, forcing herself upon him, and seeing Richard Burton look into the skys pleading "Lead me not into temptation..."

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof:
Paul Newman's breakdown in the basement, as well as the final scene.

The Adventures of Robin Hood:
Errol Flynn taking on Friar Tuck in a rather jokingly manner.

Angels With Dirty Faces:
The final scene, with Cagney that is - not the Dead End Kids.

my favorite has to be the scene in Cruel Intentions where the guy that was killed's sister is exposed as a fraud. that has to be my favorite of all time.

www.forumninja.com
Everyone bowing to the Hobbits in Return of the King. *sniffle*

The story behind the feather in The Joy Luck Club. *sniffle*

The turning of the world toward sunlight in Dark City.

The banging on the door in the original The Haunting.

Suicide off the cliff at the end of Last of the Mohicans.

"You're terrible, Muriel."

Hoke feeding Miss Daisy.

The sleigh tossed into the fire, Citizen Kane.

The dance between Maria and Tony in West Side Story.

Peeing on the carpet in The Exorcist. That was HAWT. (j/k)

of course
Terminator 2 "I'll be back"

Alien
- right before Brett dies we see the alien hanging and swinging on some chains for like 3 seconds i just love that shot

Aleins
- when alien comes out of the water from behind Newt

-[Pulling out his pump-action shotgun.]
Hicks: I like to keep this handy for close encounters
Frost: I heard that.

The Matrix

when Neo does the DODGE.

Batman Begins
-The scene where Bruce Wayne is staning in the cave and embracing the bats as they swarm around him... straight outta Frank Miller's batman

-Another shot after he chains Falcone to the light we see him high up on top of some building with his cape covering him.. the score by zimmer made this moment a pure joy

-Lt. James Gordon: [trying to escape slums] I'll get my car.
Batman: I brought mine.
Lt. James Gordon: Yours?
[Batmobile blasts out of a garbage heap and races by]
Lt. James Gordon: I have got to get one of those

Blade

-Whole night club sequence
and when Blade cuts off Quinn's head and then catches the glasses in the air they used the similar shot in 2nd one aswell not as great tho

Boondock Saints

-When they introduce Il Duce with 6 guns LOOKED AWSOME

Daredevil

-When Daredevil is hugging the cross on top of the church in the opening of the movie

-another scene of him coming back home all beat after a fight in club... then taking shower and pulling out his tooth

Donnie Brasco

-When he comes back to get the money and his wife confronts him the whole sequence in the house where Donnie tells her that this assigment has consumed him to his very soul, Depp was beyond brilliant in that scene

there is so many more but i'll just write another post laters

True Romance: The scene where Dennis Hopper slyly insults Christopher Walken and Italians, then goes down like a badass.

The ending of The Devil's Rejects...gutwrenching and heartbreaking...not to mention that Zombie had the balls to play all of Freebird