The Old Man (Jeff Bridges)

Tools    

Ticked off at Amazon or FX depending whose responsible. I bought The Old Man season on Prime and they're withholding the last episode saying they will send it to my email when it becomes available, B*******!

Finished up the series last night. I enjoyed it but it changed from a more like Jason Bourne beginning two episodes into something slower, mysterious and melodramatic. Part of the change may have been due to Jeff B's health.

I was confused by the Emily character, so after the ending I had to think it through.

The productions values were very high quality: cinematography, production design, etc. I'm happy that it's been approved for a 2nd season

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
The twist at the end felt a little cheap, even if it shifts the dynamic between all these characters. I was also hoping that Zoe’s character had more in store, but she really was just a sounding board for Chase in the end.

Finished up the series last night. I enjoyed it but it changed from a more like Jason Bourne beginning two episodes into something slower, mysterious and melodramatic. Part of the change may have been due to Jeff B's health.

I was confused by the Emily character, so after the ending I had to think it through.

The productions values were very high quality: cinematography, production design, etc. I'm happy that it's been approved for a 2nd season

Thought the same too. The last episode was kinda disappointing.

Halfway through episode 2. Very mixed reviews on IMDB & wish I hadn’t read them.

Not sure what I think so far. There’s only 7 episodes so might make it through.

WARNING: spoilers below
Is Amy B. gonna be his love interest? Hope not as that’s such a corny plot point.

Amazing I couldn’t find this thread in search even though I typed in The Old Man a few hundred times.

Watched the entire thing twice. Excellent series. Bridges & Lithgow are both excellent. Flashbacks, which I generally don’t like, weren’t too bad & they were needed.

Not sure I understand every plot point, but I welcome season 2.

Isn't this supposed to be movie forums ? why are we bringing up tv shows ?
We have threads on dozens of non-movie topics, including television.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Watched the entire thing twice. Excellent series. Bridges & Lithgow are both excellent. Flashbacks, which I generally don’t like, weren’t too bad & they were needed.

Not sure I understand every plot point, but I welcome season 2.
Everything didn’t work for me with this show, but Lithgow came to play.