Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Humid af!

Slightly cooler in CT.

here we call it 9 c and it was freezing
I'd call it 9c and pretty close to heaven

Here in Finland, we've had just about the hottest August ever. The last week or so has been 25c or more every day (with hottest days over 30c). It's also very humid, and the Finnish houses are built to be warm during the winter so they suck on weather like this.

Here in Finland, we've had just about the hottest August ever. The last week or so has been 25c or more every day (with hottest days over 30c). It's also very humid, and the Finnish houses are built to be warm during the winter so they suck on weather like this.
same as ours we call it celious here whatever u spell it
gosh how hot was it?. thats crazy we had 35 c last year thats our hottest.
gosh that must suck alot

80 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Hot, but it’s gotten much hotter here in parts of America. I’m fine with 90 degrees, but 100 degrees is challenging.

Rain all day, and we have a hosepipe ban coming this week...
What does this mean. No watering of the garden?

We can water the garden but only with watering cans for example, not the hosepipe. Or if you use your hosepipe to wash your car, you now have to fill a bucket and do it the old fashioned way.

It's more to stop over use of water, filling up big paddling pools or keeping on water sprinklers for the grass.

80 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Hot, but it’s gotten much hotter here in parts of America. I’m fine with 90 degrees, but 100 degrees is challenging.
I'd be mostly okay with 90 F outside during the day, but what's really getting on me is the fact that due to lack of proper air conditioning it gets 85+ F inside my apartment. Anyways, it seems that our autumn heatwave is more or less over.

I'd be mostly okay with 90 F outside during the day, but what's really getting on me is the fact that due to lack of proper air conditioning it gets 85+ F inside my apartment. Anyways, it seems that our autumn heatwave is more or less over.
We have a Victorian house that gets very toasty to say the least. A single AC unit in the master bedroom is all we have. I love the summer & hot weather so not complaining.