can anyone remember this old movie?

Tools    

Its a kids movie, about a bunch of school kids. One of them named wolfgang, creates this device that creates a sphere of energy that he can control. The kids all create a spherical spaceship out of household stuff and use his device to create a large sphere of energy around it. they then travel into space with it and get pulled in by an alien spaceship. (theres only 2 aliens on there i think.

The usual goonies style kids adventure they all get split up shooting own duct tubes in the spaceship etc.

Cant remember the name of it though!

I just got a copy of the monstersquad which was another good kids film at that time. Im going to put that on DVD.

Cya

A system of cells interlinked
Explorers (1985)

The Sultan Of Smooth
I do remember that film; I remember watching it as a kid thinking it was like super amazing, but now I know that I will think it is a load of rubbish, like when I saw "Flight Of The Navigator" recently, as a kid I thought that that film was the bee's knees...

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
Isn't it amazing that you see things as a kid and they are so cool, but when ur older you want to shoot yourself for even liking it?

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
yes I've seen this movie but darned if I can recall the name of it, since it's only flickering bulbs left over from childhood, not shedding near enough light for me to give you an answer.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by djveen
I do remember that film; I remember watching it as a kid thinking it was like super amazing, but now I know that I will think it is a load of rubbish, like when I saw "Flight Of The Navigator" recently, as a kid I thought that that film was the bee's knees...
Flight Of The Navigator is still pretty cool! The Ewok Adventures, however....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Hehe, I thought I made up the Ewok Adventures because I only had vague memories of seeing it and no one else seemed to...

I've made up alot of movies and tv shows over the years.