Help with Movie Please

Tools    

Sorry to start up another Help thread but this has been bugging me for over 3 years

I woke up one night to a film (I had accidentally fallen asleep with it on) on Channel 4 (a british TV channel). I don't remember much but it was about a gang of bikers.
One detail is that there is business guy travelling with them (or maybe just a guy in a suit with glasses, I don't know). One night whilst the gang are asleep he sees a grizzly bear and shouts the line:

"Holy S**T it's a Grizzly!!"

The bear then starts to talk to him. I'm afraid that's about it. Another vague memory is one of the bikers wins the lottery (or something like that) after he has left the gang and is leading a normal life.
I would ppreiciate any help at all. Thank You

Grizzly Adams: The Hells Angel Years?

Originally Posted by 7thson
Grizzly Adams: The Hells Angel Years?
I'm afraid I can't find a movie by that name on imdb.com or just searching in google.

Thanks Anyway

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
Originally Posted by CELM02
I'm afraid I can't find a movie by that name on imdb.com or just searching in google.

Thanks Anyway
ive got to ask is your avatar the dude from robocop that gets melted by radioactive waste

Originally Posted by totalacid1
ive got to ask is your avatar the dude from robocop that gets melted by radioactive waste
Yeah, it's Paul McCrane's character Emil

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
Did you say the bear talks to him? Thats some unusual s**t right there

I think it was a dream