Bring 'em Back!

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
OK, OK, so Superman's been reborn, so has Batman. What about the other Hollywood icons that have become familiar with us.

I say bring back Dirty Harry! Bring back Bruce Leroy! Bring back Jaws!! Okay, that last one is iffy. But, with today's technology, Hollywood might be able to make some great movies, continuing the saga of some of our greatest movie icons.

Who would you like to see Hollywood bring back?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
Superman, but their already bringing it back so i think that they should fix up street fighter and give that another go.

i would really like to see some psychological thrillers or some horror films with less blood..with a plot and something to think about long after you have seen the film

Originally Posted by susan
i would really like to see some psychological thrillers or some horror films with less blood..with a plot and something to think about long after you have seen the film
Hey, I'm going with the above too. I'd love to see more spine tingly movies with less gore. I loved RoseRed and the Changling and please leave the gore at the door. If you make a good movie you don't need it.

So many good movies, so little time.
I could see Anthony Hopkins doing a pretty good Sherlock Holmes.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

My life isn't written very well.
OK....Even though that thumbnail looks the same when you click on it, I have to agree; I loved B.J. and the Bear! Let's bring it back!

They should do another Scarface. De Palma's was very differnt than Hughes' original, they should do another very different version. Perhaps someone like Samuel L. Jackson playing Scarface. That'd be cool.

Originally Posted by Parky
They should do another Scarface. De Palma's was very differnt than Hughes' original, they should do another very different version. Perhaps someone like Samuel L. Jackson playing Scarface. That'd be cool.
No, it really wouldn't.

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Perhaps a new Poltergeist?

That might just work and Yes that would be good, this time around they should give the kid a big screen T.V.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Be careful what you wish for! Technology can often ruin a remake of a classic film.

just give it time, eventually hollywood will get around to remaking every single movie

Originally Posted by ArchibaldTuttle
just give it time, eventually hollywood will get around to remaking every single movie
Probably

Originally Posted by uconjack
I could see Anthony Hopkins doing a pretty good Sherlock Holmes.
Except that Sherlock Holmes isn't as old a character as Anthony Hopkins is.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Parky
The Six Million Dollar Man and The Bionic Woman.
RABBLE!

Nah, I'm just kidding. Both of them could be cool, if they were done right.

Personally, I'd kill for a new Swamp Thing flick, if it was written by Alan Moore.