Question about Dodgeball..

Tools    

To anyone that has ever seen it there is a song which plays during the final part of the movie, where globo gym and average joe is setting up on each side, and everyone is going in slow motion. It sort of sounds like Rage Against The Machine but I dont believe it is, does anyone know the name of the band or song name of the song? Thank you, I hope this is in the right forum, I apologize if it isnt.

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
I dont know because i haven't seen it, but you could try find a movie script and it may tell you the song or you could find the tracklisting on the soundtrack to it and see if any of the song titles ring a bell

i agree with the soundtrack..most times you can get them at amazon.com there's always a listing for them

or go to the main movie site..there are always helpful links to try

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
Originally Posted by susan
or go to the main movie site..there are always helpful links to try
Even better idea

I tried all those suggestions but no go, I think the main problem is that there isnt a soundtrack even out for the movie, and there may not even be. So if anyone else has any suggestions or knows what the song is, feel free to say so, thank you though psycho and susan.

I was also looking for this song (took me about 2 hours to find it). The song you're talking about is called "Face Off" by Tom Morello in the end credits of the movie, but it's actually just a riff taken from "Action Man" by the band Weatherman. Check out this website:
http://www.tommorello.net/portal/index.php
Link to downloads, rare, and the song is right there. I didn't try to actually get the song onto my hard drive from the website - I'm not sure how you'd do that - but you can listen to it right off the website. The riff is SO much better in the movie without the vocals in Action Man to lame it up. I didn't think it was worth getting after I heard the actual song, though I thought it was friggin awesome in the movie.

Wow thank you so much, its the funniest thing when I heard that in the background, I kept telling myself, that sounds so much like a Rage Against The Machine song, Im a big RATM fan too and Ive listened to all of their songs, so I knew it wasnt off one of their songs, I had no idea Tom Morello was doing some solo stuff. Thanks again man, really appreciate it! =]

Sure thing. I also remembered how to download it from the site, as opposed to just listening to it online (if you hadn't already figured out how to do that). When you get to the last link before the actual song (the link that says "Download"), right-click and choose "Save Target As."