A education program about traffic

Tools    

Hi Experts,

This one is not exactly a movie as such, but hopefully you can help me anyway. Even with few details from my side you did manage to find the title.

Again I don't have much info since it's based on my memory of a program that was shown many years ago.
The program is about how you act/behave in traffic as pedestrian. The program can only be from the late 70s or 80s. Also I remember that they spoke German, but since they synchronize almost everything in German I'm not sure it is a German production.
The special about this education show is that the main character was a troll (I think, since it was so many years ago I saw it and only saw it once I'm not 100% sure).
It all took place in the real world and the last thing I remember is that the "troll" at the end got tired and went to sleep on a park(or public) bench.
There must have been more than one episode, since they at the end the speaker said something about "See you next time!", so there had to be at least 2 episodes, but I never got to see that one.

I hope that even with lack of info from my part and it's not a movie you can help me anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Jesper K.
Denmark

Moving this to Movie Questions as it's more suited to that forum. Here's hoping one of the resourceful people on here can provide an answer for you.

BANNED
In general, I like any information about educational programs. After all, I believe that this approach has a positive effect on young people. Therefore, I often use online platforms such as https://www.nursingpaper.com/medical-case-study/ where you can order a quality essay for little money. It is important to note that not all writing services are the same. There are some reputable companies that offer high-quality writing services, and there are also less conscientious operators who may provide poor-quality work or engage in unethical practices. Therefore, the choice of such services must be taken seriously.

Hi Experts,

This one is not exactly a movie as such, but hopefully you can help me anyway. Even with few details from my side you did manage to find the title.

Again I don't have much info since it's based on my memory of a program that was shown many years ago.
The program is about how you act/behave in traffic as pedestrian. The program can only be from the late 70s or 80s. Also I remember that they spoke German, but since they synchronize almost everything in German I'm not sure it is a German production.
The special about this education show is that the main character was a troll (I think, since it was so many years ago I saw it and only saw it once I'm not 100% sure).
It all took place in the real world and the last thing I remember is that the "troll" at the end got tired and went to sleep on a park(or public) bench.
There must have been more than one episode, since they at the end the speaker said something about "See you next time!", so there had to be at least 2 episodes, but I never got to see that one.

I hope that even with lack of info from my part and it's not a movie you can help me anyway.

Thanks in advance.

Jesper K.
Denmark

Siebenstein is GPT's best guess.