Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
You know Apted died last year? So will there be 70 UP? The only person who could do it is a certain longtime producer of the show, but I don’t think anyone has committed so far though everyone agrees that this woman would be the most suitable.

Personally I would love 70 UP & then end it. All of them, cast & crew alike, are getting old & tired of the show.

I remember the day he died, and thought to myself they probably had a backup plan, and I think as time goes by, maybe one won't want to do it anymore, but maybe they would, who knows? There's a few who came back just to promote ... their band, their causes, and in the last 7 years, this is all people seem to do.

Manchester by the Sea. Good opening.
Good movie.

Also a rewatch after a long time.
Didn’t like it the first time a long time ago. Re-visited it last year I think & found it noteworthy. Both leads are very good of course.

Didn’t like it the first time a long time ago. Re-visited it last year I think & found it noteworthy. Both leads are very good of course.
I don’t love it, it’s my least favourite Fincher film, but I think it’s pretty good (apart from the fact
WARNING: spoilers below
the break in happens on their very first night. And yes, I know this is tight plotting, but it’s still ridiculous)
. What it’s interesting to me is how Stewart went from such stuff to Twilight and then to independent.

Dead Poets Society.
I really hope i like this one. My grand father and my mother both comitted suicide. Both because of the same ilness.

After i learned about Robin Williams problems, it was really easy to see how tired he was in some of his standup shows. Ethan Hawke and Williams are two actors i like alot.

One of my favourite films. Umpteenth rewatch.
I like it too except for Gosling with dark hair which ruined his good looks.