What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Joga" by Bjork (Unfortunately, Michel Gondry's video is to a butchered version of the song. Why?)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Happy the Man is probably my fave "prog" band, but their best album, Crafty Hands, is not well-represented on YouTube, so I'll post these from their previous album so people who care can have a taste. No vocals here. The first one is quite hyper. The second one is a combo lullaby/sci-fi movie soundtrack.

&feature=related

&feature=related

Black Swan is another excellent song. Don't think either Tom Yorke or his band can do no wrong. Hard to beat Analyse, though.
"Cymbal Rush" does this quite nicely.

This is okay. Great manipulation of the DIY video aesthetic. Goofy and somehow serious at the same time.

Lots of naughty words. Kids, make sure you listen and repeat everything you hear.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."