What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

At one point you wonder what the hell the cow head means? And why are the scientists running away as if they are the aliens, and stuff like that. Then you see the dude on the drums and you are just instantly so happy that that guy exists that you forget about everything else.

I can't even explain that video...
OMG, that is great. The music is pretty catchy and the video is elite, good stuff.
I have my dad to thank for that. He had all this bizarre, random stuff on record.

And omg as an Italian PLENTY Giorgio Moroder.

wtf might as well. *horns up*

At one point you wonder what the hell the cow head means? And why are the scientists running away as if they are the aliens, and stuff like that. Then you see the dude on the drums and you are just instantly so happy that that guy exists that you forget about everything else.
Wait til I show you Joe Dassin. You cannot unsee this **** but it IS classic so I don't know what to tell you.

Safe word is Martha.

Let the night air cool you off
I'd never even thought about listening to solo Nico before listening to this song:

Now i want to listen to everything she ever made. The last two minutes of this are unreal.
Likewise, I have never really thought about listening to solo Nico before listening to this song. But damn, this is good.

Yeah le grand baton.
I was kind of obsessed with this Italian song and several others after watching Gomorrah (the movie not the show):

This stuff is insanely good and i barely have a clue what is going on

I'd never even thought about listening to solo Nico before listening to this song:
Now i want to listen to everything she ever made. The last two minutes of this are unreal.
She was a fascinating person and a fascinating musician. I was pretty obsessed with her for a while. She did a few songs that were a bit more upbeat which I really like such as Vegas and Win a Few.
A lot of her songs are really dark and heavy, but there is beauty to them. I really like Nibelungen as well. It's just her voice with no instruments.

I was kind of obsessed with this Italian song and several others after watching Gomorrah (the movie not the show):

Gotta tellya that's some ****ed up Italian.

Let the night air cool you off
After I watched Cria Cuervos , I similarly was obsessed with a song the little girl in that movie played on her record player. It's a pretty well known song, but being somebody only exposed to English language music, I hadn't heard it before:

Don't hate me but

OMG...that is so strange!! Do you know I've been looking for the name of this song for years??!! I tried Siri, Shazam, everything..!!! I had a small audio recording of it and could not find the name of it anywhere. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Don't hate me but

OMG...that is so strange!! Do you know I've been looking for the name of this song for years??!! I tried Siri, Shazam, everything..!!! I had a small audio recording of it and could not find the name of it anywhere. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I will accept an internet hug!

Everyone's posts about the Italian songs is making me think of Italo Disco. The songs are so kitschy and ridiculous, but oh so catchy!