What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Fear Factory - Archetype

The Velvet Underground - Venus In Furs
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

Frank Sinatra mix cd.

I am having a nervous breakdance
My new mix mini disc that I just finished. Right now I am listening to "Hit the Ground Running" with Smog.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked
Today I am again with the Pure Bliss - Tatsu Records.

Smooth, tastey trance.

Wu-Tang Clan ~ Reunited

Slum Village ~ Tainted (featuring Dwele)

franz ferdinand - take me out. a friend was trying to get me into this. okay, but a little too normal for my tastes, really.

next up- rock stop, by yello.

Brothers in Arms ~ Dire Straits

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Pepper - Love Affair

yet another lonely night spent reading misantrhopic diatribes against humanism while listening to the ymca being mangled [if that's possible] in cantonese.

Erlend Řye - Unrest

Originally Posted by linespalsy
fear - i love livin in the city.
I was listening to Fear - The Record earlier today.

i just got that album, it's really great. i'm fairly new to fear, but really digging them so far. i was really surprised by their relatively clean, focused sound. i find it way easier to get into than a lot of other early hardcore, like, say 'damaged' [not to downplay how cool pre and early rollins black flag are]. other favorites on 'the record': 'new york's alright [if you like saxaphones]', 'i dont care about you', and 'disconnected'. actually i'm not litereally "listening" to that song right now, i've just had it playing over and over in my head since i drove to school this morning.

Camarillo is probably my favourite, very short, but that's fine by me.

A mix of The Smiths songs.

Sonic Youth - Starpower