What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Thelonius Monk - Genius of Modern Music: Volume Two
And sawdust restaurants with oyster shells

From The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T.S.Eliot

The Stills
Bob Dylan

Lee Dorsey - Gonh Be Funky

Gay Bar - Electric Six

Very weird song...

Cocteau Twins - Treasure

You ready? You look ready.
My dad singing Bird of Paradise. Very comical song.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bad Company

I See You When You're Sleeping
Cat Power - You Are Free

This album is amazing. Her voice is really beautiful. I've really gotten into Cat Power recently, well not literally but you know.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
I've really gotten into Cat Power recently, well not literally but you know.

Bring It On Home - Led Zeppelin

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Cat Power - You Are Free
Coincidentally thats what I've been listening to, very good album.

BANNED
Currently, I am listening to old Led Zepplin songs. Followed closely by a few techno songs very dear to my heart, and still followed by the Matrix Revolutions theme song: Neodammerung.

Crossroads - Eric Clapton

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I listen to the Yahoo Radio...The Big Hits. Right now Coldplay is on with "Clocks". They have a variety of new songs on here too. Plus the Big Hits of the 80's is pretty awesome too.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Originally Posted by moviefan20
I listen to the Yahoo Radio...The Big Hits. Right now Coldplay is on with "Clocks". They have a variety of new songs on here too. Plus the Big Hits of the 80's is pretty awesome too.
Awesome Sabby! I listen to YAHOO! Radio alot too, especially the 80's....although Coldplay is cool!

Crosstown Traffic - Jimi Hendrix

right now listening to deerhoof - rabbit dog needs food right now [in preparation for seeing them live tomorrow night, i'm hoping they're even worse-sounding live, and they probably will be].

last was another deerhoof song and next up is the the - perfect. after that, more deerhoof.

Listening to Kenna - War In Me

Kayne West and Jay-z. I normally listen to rock or indie music, but wasn't in the mood of that so I'm going to listen to other gernres of music on my comuter today, so I've started with some rap music.

Michael Jackson

Photek - Form & Function