What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

If you know it from the show, it'll probably give you major goosebumps like it does to me. That really tearful, melancholy nostalgia:

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

If you know it from the show, it'll probably give you major goosebumps like it does to me. That really tearful, melancholy nostalgia:

Sorry but I just can't help it:
You're continuously making it hard for me not to rep every one of your posts in the thread.

Diggin back into Dream Theater. I've tried and tried again, but they're just now starting to click for me.

You're continuously making it hard for me not to rep every one of your posts in the thread.

Diggin back into Dream Theater. I've tried and tried again, but they're just now starting to click for me.
I guess we're in sync right now

Btw, you might appreciate this:

I never heard of Shy Kids- intriguing band, great melodies, thanks for heads up.

John Prine is releasing his first album in 13 years this April - it 's called The Tree of Forgiveness-. This haunting 'preview' song would be best appreciated by those in Oz as it mourns summer' s end; but it s pulling on my heartstrings right now, even as I am still weeks away from the long awaited first edge of spring.

Sorry this video won' t post for me. I ll try again sometime later; but if you are curious (and certainly more computer agile than this embarrassed internet idiot) please go to

You tube and search for this beautiful song:

Summer's End
By John Prine

Hey guys! I am currently listening to New Divide. I am a big fan of Linkin Park, so the entire album is being played right now. I love this part of its lyrics: Give me reason to fill this hole, connect this space between. Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide. Goodbye!

Setsuko Hara is my co-pilot

The ultimate pron music!
so when will we be free perpetual virgins without memory and who don't speak in search of her who on the sidewalks alternating at each train on the trains the bistros on the road the crowd of all the capitals of Europe and of the towns at dawn behind a girl alone in the waiting room i throw a rock into the pond the stories spiral out upside-down towards the sex i will recapitulate love in the real order of the circles my little girl