Sequels you would like to see

Tools    

We all know that Hollywood makes too many sequels, but are there any sequels you wouldn't mind seeing?

Kick Ass 3: I loved 1 & 2, Kick Ass 2 is just as good as the first one, it improves Christopher Mintz- Plasses character turning him into a hilarious villain called "The Motherf*cker" and has a great supporting role by Jim Carrey. The films have remained a following it needs to be a trilogy.

Elf 2: A Christmas Classic which surprisingly hasn't had a sequel, Buddy is one of my all time favourite movie characters. This would be much better than all the average flicks Will Ferrell has been doing lately. Although with recent abysmal sequels to classic comedies such as Zoolander 2 and Dumb and Dumber To I would be worried they would ruin it but a good sequel would be awesome.

Clerks 3: This nearly happened but instead we're getting another Jay and Silent Bob movie. I would much rather see another Clerks movies as Jay and Silent Bob was just average.

Kill Bill: Vol. 3: I would like to see a more traditional linear action flick version of Kill Bill. It doesn't need to have all the added backstory of the first 2 just seeing The Bride in action in a good fun action flick would be awesome. Kill Bill should be franchised.

The Simpsons Movie 2

Battlefield Earth 2: And they should shoot it on a even lower budget than the first and have Tommy Wiseau replace John Travolta and have it directed by Sharknado director Anthony C. Ferrante.

Napoleon Dynamite 2: Jon Heder still looks young enough to pull off another film set in college.

Team America 2: With current events there has never been a greater time for a sequel.

Step Brothers 2

I would love to see Clerks III. But one of the main for actors (I am guessing Jeff Anderson) did not want to do the movie. I also would have liked to have seen the Mallrats Mini series but the flick did not get sold.

As for the Jay and Silent Bob sequel, I am excited to see it. I love Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and to do it today as a parody of reboots and the like, I think it is going to be hilarious.

As for another sequel I would love to see (and I am not alone) Dredd 2. This needs to be made, but I doubt they will. It was not a hit at the box office, but it has become a monster in home theater sales and has developed a huge cult following. To not make a sequel would be stupid. Then again, this is Hollywood.

I would love to see Clerks III. But one of the main for actors (I am guessing Jeff Anderson) did not want to do the movie. I also would have liked to have seen the Malrats Mini series but the flick did not get sold.

As for the Jay and Silent Bob sequel, I am excited to see it. I love Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and to do it today as a parody of reboots and the like, I think it is going to be hilarious.

As for another sequel I would love to see (and I am not alone) Dredd 2. This needs to be made, but I doubt they will. It was not a hit at the box office, but it has become a monster in home theater sales and has developed a huge cult following. To not make a sequel would be stupid. Then again, this is Hollywood.

I am excited to see Jay and Silent Bob on screen again but the story planned just sounds like a re trend with the same 4th wall jokes.

I am excited to see Jay and Silent Bob on screen again but the story planned just sounds like a re trend with the same 4th wall jokes.
Possibly. But we shall see how much being high will change his writing for Jay and Bob. And if it is a rehash, at least I know it will be a funny one.

This might just do nobody any good.
I'm still waiting on Steven Knight to get Eastern Promises 2 going.

WARNING: spoilers below
Imagine Godfather pt.2 but Michael Corleone is FBI informant.

Another Clerks wouldn't work. Not with Kevin Smith as he is now.

No way would i want a Team America sequel, it's perfect as is it would most likely feel like a rehash. The Simpsons Movie will get a sequel at some point, and it will probably be bland and unfunny like the show is right now.

Didn't Trey Parker and Matt Stone talk about hating the making of Team America?

Welcome to the human race...
They did. I also remember seeing them explain that the reason there are no Bush jokes in Team America is because the core concept of America trying to police the world had been around longer than Bush so it didn't need to be about him specifically. Plus, the main enemies in the film are Middle Eastern terrorists and a North Korean dictator, so what exactly about current events would demand an update?

They did. I also remember seeing them explain that the reason there are no Bush jokes in Team America is because the core concept of America trying to police the world had been around longer than Bush so it didn't need to be about him specifically. Plus, the main enemies in the film are Middle Eastern terrorists and a North Korean dictator, so what exactly about current events would demand an update?

Right, It is still relevant today, You're right It doesn't need a sequel.

A live action remake would be cool.

That'd be even more redundant since so much of the humour comes from the fact that it's a Hollywood blockbuster being done with puppets.

Maybe they should just do their shot for shot remake of Armageddon as they originally planned.

Memento 2 - I wouldn't mind seeing the story play out years later as sort of a cop vs criminal type film. Especially with all the technological advancements made since 2000 and the surveillance state.

True(r) Romance - I think this should be Tarrantino's last movie see the ultimate Gen-X fantasy told through the eyes of 50 year olds.

Short Circuit 3 - the world is ready for another Johnny Five, I think you can make an actual version now.

HellBoy 3 - the story needs a conclusion

Last I heard, Hellboy 3 wasn't going to happen, which is definitely a pity.

Anyway, some films I'd like to see get a sequel...

The Nice Guys - no other film from 2016 deserves a sequel more.

Gladiator - preferably working off Nick Cave's treatment about fighting gods in the afterlife.

Escape From L.A. - as unlikely as it is to be made well (if at all), I will never stop hoping for a third Escape movie.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I'll take a sequel or a series, as long as they hurry up and make it already. Fans have been screaming for more Dredd for years now and it's downright retarded that no one has picked up the ball

Oh, and a Gremlins 3 would be cool

Alien by Ridley Scott and Clerks 3.

Watch Alien: Covenant Online

We all know that Hollywood makes too many sequels, but are there any sequels you wouldn't mind seeing?
Dredd 2.

Alien by Ridley Scott
Do you mean if Ridley Scott had done Alien 2? I've just seen an interview with him where he was, as usual, positive about Aliens and James Cameron, but said that he was never contacted about doing a sequel. He reckoned it was because he'd have been too expensive.

They botched the marketing though didn't they? I loved it, especially for all the Slo-Mo sequences. Beautiful stuff.