Name the Horror Movie Quiz

Tools    

Another movie quiz MoFos. From a short synopsis you have to name a horror (supernatural or psycho thriller) film and at least one main character.

I will kick things off with a simple one.
A 1958 film. A young man travels from England on business and meets evils beyond his imagination.

Correct. Can you name the two main actors? Thanks anyway for getting the ball rolling here is it Citizen or CR?
I can't name the actors, but I wouldn't be surprised if one was Christoper Lee, maybe also Boris Karloff.

Citizen or CR is fine. I'll check the thread tomorrow. Have a good night

Peter Cushing goes with Christopher Lee like Boris Karloff goes with Bela Lugosi (albeit to Bela's dismay).

Peter Cushing goes with Christopher Lee like Boris Karloff goes with Bela Lugosi (albeit to Bela's dismay).
Precisely. It was Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. The first of many i the Hammer Films Dracula series. Can you name the second film?

Have a post. What do I call you bop or BOP?

Precisely. It was Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. The first of many i the Hammer Films Dracula series. Can you name the second film?

Have a post. What do I call you bop or BOP?
Without cheating and looking it up, I couldn't tell you the name, but isn't that the one Christopher Lee wasn't in? (It featured Dracula's daughter, or something?)

I usually seem to go by BOP, but now that I think about it, Poison seems apt as well.

A film from 1985. A high school student has a creature of the dark living next door to him and cannot convince anyone of the horrible truth.
No offense to Mr. Lee, but "Fright Night" is probably my favorite vampire movie.

No offense to Mr. Lee, but "Fright Night" is probably my favorite vampire movie.
Poison it is. Brides of Dracula. Correct Lee was not in it. We are obviously from different eras. Give me the Hammer classics every day of the week over some of the later copies.

Poison it is. We are obviously from different eras. Give me the Hammer classics every day of the week over some of the later copies.
I hear you, but I have an irresistible soft spot for "Fright Night". I was in high school myself when I first saw it, so I related to the hero right off. Enjoyed the humor. Probably my favorite Chris Sarandon performance (NOT on a par with Chris Lee, granted) as a vampire who takes such heartwarming delight in death and mayhem. Above all, though, would have to be Roddy McDowall's performance -- greatest ever, from an already great actor.

None of which takes anything away from the Hammer lot, of course.