The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

But then his back porch swing pillows will get smaller.
Then maybe the clown won't have to wear size XXXXL suit pants anymore.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
If a conspiracy theory fight breaks out on this site, it might get pretty damn ugly. Let's avoid talking about stupid Pizzagate.

You seem like a conspiracy theorist.I like you already

You seem like a conspiracy theorist.I like you already

That photo is adorable and I admire your sense of humor, but I am not a conspiracy theorist. I just despise idiotic ideas alt-right people like to fire up their own rear-ends.

That photo is adorable and I admire your sense of humor, but I am not a conspiracy theorist. I just despise idiotic ideas alt-right people like to fire up their own rear-ends.

The photo is adorable indeed. I really didn't think you were a tin foil hat wearer. I was just being cute. dont be a hater. Please love me

My feels are being hurt on this forum. Mistress V wouldn't let me vote but I joined in anyway. I was like the fat cheer leader on the sidelines. Mistressv kept smacking me. Camo ignored me. Sexy celebrity shunned me. Now you. You do this t me

I just wanted to integrate, being a refugee from imdb and all... Woe is me......................................

My feels are being hurt on this forum. Mistress V wouldn't let me vote but I joined in anyway. I was like the fat cheer leader on the sidelines. Mistressv kept smacking me. Camo ignored me. Sexy celebrity shunned me. Now you. You do this t me

I just wanted to integrate, being a refugee from imdb and all... Woe is me......................................
Wait. I'm confused. Is this genuine? I don't want to be a jerk.

Wait. I'm confused. Is this genuine? I don't want to be a jerk.

You don't like pugs. You're a horrible person.

Hell mate.I own a pug. I don't like the sad eyes either. Yes ofcourse I'm joking. Do I look serious to you?

I like this newbie. Can we keep her?

I will be your slave forever if you will just

1. like pugs

and

2. vote for me in the next election.

LMAO. I think I just got my first award for scaring off a reg.

I'm a newb. come back, silly. I'm just playing.

Why are all of you guys staring and laughing at my new Tom Hanks avatar?

I feel like a fat woman. When I walk into the room, I KNOW everyone is looking at me, because I'm fat. But in my case, it's because of my Tom Hanks avatar.

Nice try. They've all left SC.
No, they haven't. They're still here. I see them. I can hear them. They're laughing at me. Did you hear that? That was a laugh. A single laugh. But there's more out there. There's more people laughing. I just can't hear them all. I can't hear them because I am going deaf. I am going deaf because I heard so much laughter before that it made me deaf.

No, they haven't. They're still here. I see them. I can hear them. They're laughing at me. Did you hear that? That was a laugh. A single laugh. But there's more out there. There's more people laughing. I just can't hear them all. I can't hear them because I am going deaf. I am going deaf because I heard so much laughter before that it made me deaf.
Ha ha ha. That's pretty funny.