Hey, what is your home like?

Tools    

I saw this thread and thought it would be fun;
What is your abode like.
Where do you live suburbs; city; what type of home is it ? Brick; bungalow; flat; mansion?

What is your favorite part of your home.

I'll start:

I live in a brick two story home, I love my kitchen ; I love to cook and love to make big dinner parties. My kids love pizza and I love making them with the kids. We have a very modest home. We live in the suburbs it's become more like the city we are getting a Wal-mart so probably we have arrived at a city level.

Subrurbs, 3 story house, i got my own room but since I'm leaving for college soon don't know whats to become of it. Its a mansion style house with red brick layering. The kitchen is the best part of the house its huge, like bigger than our big livving room. The biggest part of the house is actually my parents bathroom. Its a huge open space with several showers in it and a whirlpool and what not. My other favorite part of the house is the pool. I read books there. We have Wal-marts and and every other type of thing you could imagine not 3 minutes away. So everything is close, and the center of the city is only 15 minutes away.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I live in a fairly quiet suburb of Los Angeles. There are mountains to the north, with the infamous brush fires. The town population is largely Armenian, and that gives it an old-time feeling. There are old men in fedoras, playing chess in the park on the weekends.

I live in a 2-bedroom apartment with an incredibly quiet gay latin guy and a holy terror of a cat, named Sophia Loren. Here are a couple of pics of my place:
The Living Room:

The Dining Room:

My bed and the Scary Monster:

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I live in inner city Gloucester UK in a brick terraced house, I have two favourite rooms, my bedroom because it's my own little sanctum and the bathroom because I always spend ages in there beautifying myself. As well as me, I have an older sister living here and my mum and dad, plus two cats.

SamsoniteDelilaHey those pics are awesome, it looks like a cozy place!

Knoxville, wow UK, are house prices affordable there? Here in Canada they have skyrocketed! It's cheaper to stay with your parents or in-laws however. Homes are way overpriced, I don't know how I could afford one now if I was starting out.

Equilibrum: what your parents own a mansion? Sounds pretty amazing home. What is that Greek saying in your signature?

A system of cells interlinked
I live in Marlborough, MA in an apartment above a medical office. This mean no neighbors. We are currently in the process of trying to relocate....

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Crazyformovies-house prices were affordable when we got our house in the 70's, but you're right, house prices are pure extortion over here at the moment, that's why my sister and I both live with mum and dad still.