Happy 2nd Anniversary Slay~

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Brian~

Bri....you've graced MoFo for the past two years and added alot of depth and character to the forums...from your posts to sharing parts of your life with us...and to your wonderfully written reviews. You always come from the heart and that’s one of the endearing things about you.
This place is never quite the same for me when you’re absent. I feel a big Ol’ sappy and mushy ramblefest coming on, so I’ll just say...here’s a big sloppy smootchie for you.

Hey congratulations, even thou I haven't been here long; you've certainly been very informative on your posts and I love reading reading your reviews.

Happy Second Anniversary Slay! Thanks for all your great reviews and insightful posts!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

You ready? You look ready.
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go. Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go. Whoops, this isn't the Ninja Turtles movie is it?

Your great Slay. Your the best. If you weren't here, we'd be lost. You're our light house. Go Slay, Go Slay, Go.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

In honor of your two years as a MoFo, I must tell you, Brian, that you are the man. It's true. In fact, you are the lord.

Not, like, the all-powerful and ineffable Almighty Father in Heaven-type Lord, but a lord nonetheless, and that's nothing to sneeze at, my friend...

...but, all nitpicking and silliness aside (), happiest of anniversaries--and here's to many more!

Mary Lo raises her glass to Brian, and then is careful to bow to him quickly before he becomes angered and decides to have her head cut off, as lords are wont to do at any given moment.

hey, congrats, slay.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Happy 2nd annivesary Bro!

Speaking of the Ninja chat. I started singing it today for no reason. Also, just a second a go I had a sudden urge to watch the movie. But, me couldn't find it. Anyways, Go Slay, Go Slay, Go.

Hey, drop me a line, Slaybaby. Let me know about Zatoichi, and just to catch up. Feels like I haven't seen you in months.

Do I offend?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Happy Anniversary M’Lord!!!!

MoFo is a much better place with you here...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I would have to say that you are one of the reasons I decided to make this a regular place for me to visit, thanks for your thoughts and your kindness.

Slay, I remembered when I first started writing reviews. I was just thinking about giving up because it was tough at first but, the you gave me advice and encouragement and I changed my mind. Thanks Slay!!!

LORD slaytan has yet to grace this thread with his appearance. Unitl then, Congratualation. And oh, when you see this, PM and as a gift, I'll tell you a secret that supposedly no one else but Caitlyn knows.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Happy second anniversary Slay!!! We all love the reviews!

In Tyler We Trust
Yup i liked the Elizabeth one! rented it and loved it. Haappy second Anniversary slay!!!