Your Scariest Scene in a Horror Film

Tools    

The ending to 'The Blair Witch Project'. I had been really deep into X-Files at the time and was in full-on Mulder mode.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Does the fade on the actor's face close up in The Skin I Live In count as a horror scene?

The ending to 'The Blair Witch Project'. I had been really deep into X-Files at the time and was in full-on Mulder mode.
Oh yes, that was scary af, the boy waiting for his turn in the corner

The scene isn't available online, but it's from the opening of Along Came The Devil 2 (awesome title).
It shows a boy, in his house at night, rolling his ball down the corridor towards a shadow he believes is his mother.
The camera shows the ball rolling back to him, and then quickly pans up to show the mother's headless body run manically towards
the audience. Even me, with my autism and lack of emotions, pissed my dick off when that happened

The thing I found creepy was that rhythmic pounding that occurred when the poltergeist appeared. Really creepy.
Following on from this I've just watched The Apparition (2012) and I'd be amazed if the musicians Tomandandy haven't been influenced by The Entity. In visual terms The Ring also looks to have been a source of inspiration – couple of good scenes involving cupboards .

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Following on from this I've just watched The Apparition (2012) and I'd be amazed if the musicians Tomandandy haven't been influenced by The Entity. In visual terms The Ring also looks to have been a source of inspiration – couple of good scenes involving cupboards .
I've not watched The Apparition, but I'm putting it on my watch list.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.

Ok. I just got through watching The Apparition. Spooky. Good movie.

Ok. I just got through watching The Apparition. Spooky. Good movie.

I think Daniel Radcliffe managed to be in the better horror film though .

Little cliche , but IT recently gave me goosebumps.
Usually clowns and twisted spider legs don't affect me, but this somehow got me