I remember when

Tools    

This is an old game, my friend and I were playing it in the car the other day.

It is I remember when...............something that you miss or remember with fondness.

I will start

I remember when: you could get a lot lollies [candy] with a penny!

I remember when I had long hair, not thinning short hair.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I must become Caligari..!
I remember when little kids knew about the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles, Damn kids these days dont even know good kids TV
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I remember when Nebbit made a post about men in hats and ended that post with an angry smilie.

I remember when my Grandfather and I would ride our horses all morning to get to an old abandoned fish hatchery and eat a picnic of meat sandwiches and pickles. Then we would spend the rest of the day getting back to have a dinner of roast, toes, and rots, made by dear old Grandma. (They are the ones in the MoFo pic thread)

My life isn't written very well.
Yeah Brian, that is a nice memory. Tell us more....

I remember when: I thought I knew everything.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I remember: laying down right in front of the tv and flipping the channel dial between my toes because remote controls were only for rich people.

I remember: not having a color tv until 5th grade (1976); not having a microwave until 5th grade (1976); not having a vcr until I moved out of my parents' house (1987).

I remember: when video rental stores carried one copy of each movie.

I remember: when video rental stores were small, mom and pop stores.

I remember: when our town got its first McDonalds (1973).

I remember: when local kids (including myself) cruised Main Street on weekends until the city put a stop to it in the early 1990s.

I remember: my first passionate kiss, and how I was scared to death all day because I knew it was going to happen that night.

I remember: my first time getting intimate with a girl, and the automatic sprinklers kicked on, but we didn't stop.

I remember: sneaking looks at Playboy at the magazine rack in our corner grocery store.

I remember: my three-year old birthday cake shaped like a 3, but I was looking at it from the side when they were singing to me, and I thought it was an "m" for Mark.

I remember: flipping through some of my older sister's pictures when she got back from cheerleading camp and seeing a bunch of pictures of her friends naked in the shower or changing in their hotel rooms.

I remember: buying my first cassette tape:
The J. Geils Band - Freezeframe

I remember: my first concert:
The Go-Gos

I remember: a lot of things
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Originally Posted by Mark

I remember: my first time getting intimate with a girl, and the automatic sprinklers kicked on, but we didn't stop.

I remember: a lot of things
I am sure a lot of people could relate to this