How would you like to view the films?
45.00%
9 votes
1 Film a Week
55.00%
11 votes
3 Films in 2 Weeks
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Well in any thread of the Watch List.. arguing and trolling is not allowed.. Destiny will remove it... no matter what..
Well, I can't actually do that. I was just trying to get everyone to chill out, because it went way past simple debating, fussing . . . It was pert near a war. I didn't care for the personal insults, and cussing each other out, etc . . . which is a no no.

However, any arguing, whether it's about a movie being any good, an actor sucking, etc . . . can happen. Hell, I'm sure it will. That is allowed, and what message boards are about, to some point. It's when telling each other off over it, and demanding apologies from specific people, that a line has to be drawn. I think that after that last bit of intensity, everything will run a lot smoother. Just try not to get your panties in a wad, guys!

As far as that other thread goes, now that the war is over, and the thread is old news, I'm going to merge them back together. Me seperating them as I did, wasn't something we normally do, actually. It's just that I've been gone for so long (I forgot!), and I felt so bad for you being as upset as you were, etc . . . I got carried away. Damn I'm sweet! Anyway, it will be totally normal looking, so no worries there. It will be it's beginning, the war, and the last bit of discussion before we came here.

Besides, I love merging!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm so glad Guap isn't in this one to argue. I've come here to escape from the 7th HoF that's already 7 pages long even though we haven't even started.
Yeah, I'm glad the man has already ruined my damn thread.

Well, I can't actually do that. I was just trying to get everyone to chill out, because it went way past simple debating, fussing . . . It was pert near a war. I didn't care for the personal insults, and cussing each other out, etc . . . which is a no no.

However, any arguing, whether it's about a movie being any good, an actor sucking, etc . . . can happen. Hell, I'm sure it will. That is allowed, and what message boards are about, to some point. It's when telling each other off over it, and demanding apologies from specific people, that a line has to be drawn. I think that after that last bit of intensity, everything will run a lot smoother. Just try not to get your panties in a wad, guys!

As far as that other thread goes, now that the war is over, and the thread is old news, I'm going to merge them back together. Me seperating them as I did, wasn't something we normally do, actually. It's just that I've been gone for so long (I forgot!), and I felt so bad for you being as upset as you were, etc . . . I got carried away. Damn I'm sweet! Anyway, it will be totally normal looking, so no worries there. It will be it's beginning, the war, and the last bit of discussion before we came here.

Besides, I love merging!
Oh I understand there is a limit on what you can do.. thats fine with me.. but healthy discussion is the only thing I want in that thread.... trolling is a bit over the top.. its a discussion thread.. you can say a film sucks but its a opinion. Everyone should be mature enough to understand that..

and Opinions are like A$$holes.. everyone has one .. and the majority of the stink.

Yeah, I'm glad the man has already ruined my damn thread.
sorry to hear Rauldc14.. I wish it didnt happen here at all..

When I first joined here, my signature for a year and a half was something like
"The Man from Nowhere, Korea's highest grossing film of 2010, an outstanding action thriller!"

Now maybe someone will finally watch it
Here is a teaser for #6 on our watch list.

When I first joined here, my signature for a year and a half was something like
"The Man from Nowhere, Korea's highest grossing film of 2010, an outstanding action thriller!"

Now maybe someone will finally watch it
Here is a teaser for #6 on our watch list.

I must've missed you saying you liked that film Foster, I've had it on dvd for a few years now. Great film.

I must've missed you saying you liked that film Foster, I've had it on dvd for a few years now. Great film.
Yeah one of the very few movies I own on bluray.
And so far the only film I've done a review of on here

I think you're the first person I've encountered on this site that has seen it.

Unregistered User
Yeah one of the very few movies I own on bluray.
And so far the only film I've done a review of on here

I think you're the first person I've encountered on this site that has seen it.
I think a good few here have watched that Foster. I own it on DVD too. Looking forward to watching it again. Good pick.

I'm excited to see what people will think of Seconds. And remember folks, its eligible for the 60's list!!

Samoan, you little *****! You know before anyone on this site, that I need plenty of time for my workouts. What on Earth are you doing, voting against me, for the time frame on this. I mean really!!!

Just in case you do not know my personality. I was joking there. If I call you a little *****, that just means I love ya!

Ok the poll is closed... so it looks like 3 films in 2 weeks but it up to you how you want watch them initially. I will create threads tomorrow night for the first 3 films.

Also, if this goes well, I would like to have a Horror Watch List (perhaps 2 different ones - Classic Horror Pre 1960 and Modern Horror Post 1960) and a 1950's thru 1970's B Rated Science Fiction Watch List...

good way to find films for that is from "Mystery Science Theatre 3000" shows

Unregistered User
Samoan, you little *****! You know before anyone on this site, that I need plenty of time for my workouts. What on Earth are you doing, voting against me, for the time frame on this. I mean really!!!

Just in case you do not know my personality. I was joking there. If I call you a little *****, that just means I love ya!
haha well think of it as an excuse to give yourself a rest day!!

haha well think of it as an excuse to give yourself a rest day!!
No, I can't afford to take any of those.

I'm actually going to need to bail on this. You can remove Laura from the watch list. Sorry!

If you have any problems, let me know.

No, I can't afford to take any of those.

I'm actually going to need to bail on this. You can remove Laura from the watch list. Sorry!

If you have any problems, let me know.
Destiny, its ok.. I moved yours and Kakarot to the bottom of the list. Just join when you can.

Im going to create the threads for the 3 films soon. You can start watching anytime now but the official date isnt until June 14th. After that, new threads every 2 weeks.

I hope more join in the discussion at least.

First 3 film threads are up.. and ready to be commentated.

Whenever you are ready to watch.. .there is a place for friendly comments and critiques.

I thought you were waiting until the first half of June? Somewhere in there.

Yep, June 14th!
thats the first official week but people can start watching now.. but after the 14th.. it will be every 2 weeks... .

I figured I would give it a shot now. Originally it was set out that way because of one person who wanted to join but they dropped out.

Im not going to push anyone with this... I will just create the threads and we have a "schedule" but people dont have to follow it. Its just for fun and for intelligent film conversation.

Thanks Foster, I was just going to mention this.. it starts today...

I will post in a few other places too