Showtime's Penny Dreadful

Tools    

Did anyone get to see the new show "Penny Dreadful" on Showtime?

It stars Eva Green, Josh Hartnett and Timothy Dalton. The Pilot episode is showing on Hulu.com if anyone is interested in seeing it and has Hulu. It seems to be an interesting show.

I enjoyed watching it. I hope Hulu continues to show it. If not, I hope the other site I use to stream tv shows, has it.

This might just do nobody any good.
Resurrected, kind of.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...mpression=true

City of Angels opens in 1938 Los Angeles for a story that Showtime describes as "a time and place deeply infused with Mexican-American folklore and social tension." Rooted in the conflict between characters connected to the deity Santa Muerte and others allied with the devil, Penny Dreadful: City of Angels will explore a mix of the supernatural and the combustible reality of that period, creating new occult myths and moral dilemmas within a historical backdrop. The series will feature all new characters and storylines.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm currently bingeing this and starting season 3 on Netflix. Since I see the last dates on this series are 2016, I'm assuming it ends with this season... though I'm avoiding spoilers on whether or not it ends on purpose or was just canceled. So... NO spoilers here, please.

That resurrected description doesn't sound nearly as interesting. Then again, I love these characters and actors, and I love anything set in Victorian England/London, so this would be a difficult change for me anyway.

Eva Green in season 1, certainly came to mind in the Who is the last actor to blow you away with their performance? thread. Great performance!