The person above me thread

Tools    

Can we try with real bullets now?
The person above me has a very pretty avatar

The person above me...

...does too. I'm thinking of switching to Deadly Little Miho.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The person above me has great taste ... both in women and in movies

Originally Posted by nebbit
If the person above me needs therapy, I have a vacant spot tomorrow for you. shall I pencil you in?
If the place you are penciling me into is that spot between those two wonderful jugglies then yeah I am there....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
TPAM seduces woman with his avatar.....those eyebrows turn them on.

Suspect's Reviews

I must become Caligari..!
The person above me.... Is just Wonderfull...
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

history *is* moralizing
one of the persons above me called TheUsualSuspect doesn't know the difference between gibberish and Cherokee

Put me in your pocket...
The person above me is fitting in nicely around here. Welcome

I got for good luck my black tooth.
TPAM has a wonderfull avatar that suits her quite nicely.

A system of cells interlinked
TPAM posted a slick intro thread...

I welcome TPAM.

Can we try with real bullets now?
I agree with the person above me and usually do