Happy Birthday Hondo

Tools    

Happy 18th Hondo!!!

Hope you're having a great one...

I really miss my Kinks buddy...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy birthday, Reece, ‘ol pal, ‘ol buddy. Quit hiding from us.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yeah, Hondo ... let's reminisce about the games and challenges! Weren't we on the same "Survivor" team here? Hope you are well and enjoying your day!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bcake4.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	5121  

I must become Caligari..!
Thanks for the well wishes.. I had a brilliant day and 'am having a great tme beaing able to drink in pubs... Its the best,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Happy Birthday unto thou, with whom I am not so familiar.

history *is* moralizing
Happy Birthday! where are you?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Hondo!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

MovieForums Extra
Happy belated birthday Hondo..........glad to hear it was a good one!!

Put me in your pocket...
Looks like I'm late too. Sorry Hondo.

Happy Belated Birthday Hondo

It's good to hear you're enjoying yourself.
I'm sending more good wishes your way.