Lets put a smile on that block
So, how's ya personal life going?

Welcome back Sexy Thang.

hey welcome back.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Welcome Back

I must become Caligari..!

"Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Baaaaack..."
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Yo Jason. I just got back myself, and I hope to stick around this time. You have always been one of my favorite people here, so get your crazy antics ready; just don't make me laugh so hard that I break a nut or something. Welcome back, man.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Nice to have you back, Sexy!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Lets put a smile on that block
Firegod you come back this time too? You should make a thread as well! Where ya been? What ya been doing? Who ya been eating etc etc.

OH, its going to be just like old times, Slaytan baking cookies, Caitlyn on the porch with her shotgun, Django on the fire..... *sniff*

A system of cells interlinked
Hiya Sexy
Welcome back

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Hi.
I'm new here (compared to you).
Have seen your posts around.
Nice to see you back.
stole the words outta my mouth