Who is best guitarist?

Tools    

I hate to do this, but has anyone mentioned Trey Anastacio?

Originally Posted by joshuafor
I hate to do this, but has anyone mentioned Trey Anastacio?
That guy can jam with the best of em'!
And found he was eating his shoe.

Viddy well little brother
Im afraid the only true answer to this question is Steve Morse. Have you guy's heard Too Many Notes!? BTW Kurt Cobain is the worst Guitarist that ever recorded an album along with the Chili peppers guitarist. I know this will recieve a huge backlash but I stand by what I said.

I really don't understand you saying that RHCP's guitarist is the worst! How? HOw?! HOW?!?!

Viddy well little brother
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
I really don't understand you saying that RHCP's guitarist is the worst! How? HOw?! HOW?!?!
Im sorry but whenever I listen to one of their songs his guitar playing is incredibly irritating. Maybe its the sound he use's, but It is just horrible. I also think that he has no sense of stlye or is plain any good at what he plays.

John Frusciante is a great guitarist. He's absolutely one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
John Frusciante is a great guitarist. He's absolutely one of my favorites.
Where have I heard that name before. . .this is driving me crazy. Dream Theatre? No that's not it. . .AHHH!

I think that Jade Puget is the best guitarist in the whole world! He is in the band AFI ( A Fire Inside.) He also sings really good. He is funny and halve the time does not make any sence. He plays so good. lol. I keep saying that. But it's true. I like the way he styles his hair, it's very stylish. I like that blonde in it. yes i am i guy, i have a feonce, and yes i do have a crush on another guy, JADE PUGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (The Best Guitarist In The World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Where have I heard that name before. . .this is driving me crazy. Dream Theatre? No that's not it. . .AHHH!
Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Solo work...
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Outlaw2x4
Im afraid the only true answer to this question is Steve Morse. Have you guy's heard Too Many Notes!? BTW Kurt Cobain is the worst Guitarist that ever recorded an album along with the Chili peppers guitarist. I know this will recieve a huge backlash but I stand by what I said.
Actually Cobain was not that bad of a guirtarist I mean seriously,watch the performancs and listen to the first two cds.

Tequnicley he wasn't ****house (Unplugged is good proof that he could play), But he wasn't great eather, thought its the passion he put into his playing htat made him special...

You guys most probably wont agree but these are my personal favorites...

And Dimebag And Hendrix

Originally Posted by slipknotz10thmask
You guys most probably wont agree
Nah man i agree, some of the trye masteres of all time... I wish i could palm mute power chords.......... \m/><\m/..... NU-METAL 4 LIFE!!!!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04

Ah, leave the poor kid alone. Sure he likes crap music, but one day he'll get into the good stuff. Ya see, crappy music is like a gateway to good music. Kinda like doing mary jane leads to harder drugs, according to my health teacher.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Nah man i agree, some of the trye masteres of all time... I wish i could palm mute power chords.......... \m/><\m/..... NU-METAL 4 LIFE!!!!!
dude why dont u read? I said they were my PERSONAL FAVORITES I didnt say anything bout them being the greatest. If I had to choose the greatest I would choose Hendrix.