Most inspirational films ever

Tools    

Definately Good Will Hunting and Beautiful mind comes to my mind, too..

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Adaptation
Gattaca
Matchstick Men
Remember the Titans
The Straight Story
The lord of the rings

Adaptation was one of those movies I just didn't get. It was so acclaimed, I just couldn't get into it.

Return of the King...

and um

The count of Monte Cristo (the Jim Caveizel one)-Revenege feels gooooooooddddddd

I always believed Rocky was an inspirational film.

Official Queens bridge murderer
1)The Straight Story
2)To Kill a Mockingbird
3)The Shawshank Redamption
4)Requiem For a Dream
5)12 Angry Men

Ok, does animation count?

I thought Brother Bear was truly inspirational. The love that exists through two brothers; first of all. And also this movie depicts the affects of killing an animal and the reprecussions through the loss of its life. I know it was a bear that the life was taken the mother bear (if anyone has seen this film) however it showed the loss of someone and the grief that accompanies death. I thought this movie was brilliant.

Life is beautiful: The father's many attempts on showing the humour and positive in a time of unruling events. It's hard to believe the sheer unhuman events of war; however throughout the film a light of hope is trying to be portrayed from this man's perspective.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon----though soething may look calm and serene it can be...well...a dragon

American Beauty
Wonder Boys
Teaching Mrs Tingle
LOTR
Armageddon
Little Women
Never ending story----love this film so much
Matrix----made me look at things differently eg control/governent

Brother Bear? I never heard about it, but I liked other Disney movies, so I ordered it on pay-per-view, and I couldn't get into it at all. oh well, to each his own.

Waking Life.....it's all you need, if you've never heard of it track it down ASAP!....you won't regret it.

Bad Morther****er
Finding Forester
ALIVE
Searching for Bobby Fishcer
Rudy
Hoosiers
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Sic Transit Gloria.... Glory Fades
I can't believe none of you guys mentioned Rudy... that one tops my list. other movies would be: shawshank redemption, rocky, some made for tv jimmy valvano movie, that's all i can think of right now.

Since I enjoy hockey I'm gonna say one of those movie of which I found inspirational was "Miracle" with kurt russell. However, if they made a canadien version about the summit on ice series in 1972 when Canada knocked off the Russians in the final game of an 8 game series then of course I would choose that one. What can I say, I'm canadien and I'm bias.

Originally Posted by Team_Zissou
I can't believe none of you guys mentioned Rudy... that one tops my list. other movies would be: shawshank redemption, rocky, some made for tv jimmy valvano movie, that's all i can think of right now.
Actually, Rudy was mentioned by Urban Cowboy. But you are correct in that it was an inspirational film.

Mines has to be....

BIG FISH

Life Is Beautiful. It was awesome.

Hey Escape - If they made a movie about the Summit Series - who'd play the Eagle?

Vanilla Sky
Minority Report
Gattaca

thats it for me..unless i forgot something

And this is my BOOMstick!
Dude, Where's My Car