Pixar's: The Incredibles.

Tools    

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
'fraid Tom Hanks isnt the main character (i assume thats the 'guy in the red suit' you mean) some d00de called Craig T Nelson, but it does have Sam Jackson in it

I wondered if that voice was Tom Hanks, sounded kinda of like him.

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
some d00de called Craig T Nelson, but it does have Sam Jackson in it
I love Craig T. Nelson! It's really good to see him in this.

Pyro...I'm guessing you're not familar with him since you referred to him as 'some d00de'. Nelson's probably most recognized as the Coach in the old TV series Coach(now in re-runs). He's now in the TV Drama 'The District'....but I'll always fondly think of him as thick headed Coach Hayden Fox.

Crazy...I first thought his voice was John Goodman's...looks like we were both off the mark a bit.

The poster looks great -- thanks for posting that.

The voice cast for The Incredibles is absolutely insane. Jason Lee's voicing the Villian -- can't wait.

Any guesses on when we'll get a new trailer?

Originally Posted by Aniko
I love Craig T. Nelson! It's really good to see him in this.

Pyro...I'm guessing you're not familar with him since you referred to him as 'some d00de'. Nelson's probably most recognized as the Coach in the old TV series Coach(now in re-runs). He's now in the TV Drama 'The District'....but I'll always fondly think of him as thick headed Coach Hayden Fox.

Crazy...I first thought his voice was John Goodman's...looks like we were both off the mark a bit.
Nope never heard of him, they sound like quite American shows, probably why i havnt seen them, or heard of them. But thumbs up for him in lead?

For all you non-Americans, Craig T. Nelson is still probably best known as the family father from Poltergeist (1982). He also had memorable supporting roles in The Killing Fields, Silkwood, All the Right Moves and The Osterman Weekend. More embarassingly, he was the bad guy in Action Jackson (1988). More recently, he was defended by Keanu Reeves in The Devil's Advocate.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Poltergeist! wow--i didn't realize that was him..that's prob my all-time favorite horror movie. I still get scared watching tv late at night. I saw that funny clip to the incredibles awhile ago and it's soo hilarious. I'm thinking this movie is gonna be real good.

This looks so awesome. Anyone know when a new trailer will be coming out?

i think that the one with the charectar intros is the last one. It looks funni.

It looks like Pixar developed these characters really well. They all look funny. I like Edna Mode. I think its hilarious Brad Bird does her voice.

I'm excited to see Samuel Jackson's portrayal of Frozone

Originally Posted by AngieQ
I'm excited to see Samuel Jackson's portrayal of Frozone
He's so funny in the trailer: Where is my supersuit, woman!!

LOL!

Moving on -- there was an interesting article in USA Today w/ Brad Bird the other day, thought it might be of some interest to some of you guys.

USA Today Article

Thanks for that link. i didn't know that he wrote for the Simpsons?

Yeah, I didn't know that either. The Simpons (in my humble opinion) have some of the best writers, so I am expecting only the best of this film! I am happy they are going the superhero route, makes for a lot of good story lines.

oh definitely--i'm even more excited for the movie now...hope they release some more funny clips.

There are those who call me...Tim.
I saw a trailer when I went to the cinema yesterday (I think it was the character intro's one that someone was talking about), and I'm already falling in love with this film. Something about it makes it seem so so different from anything else that Pixar have done.

check out a new pick from the movie-

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,681043_1||680524|1_0_,00.html

He so totally rocks
Hey! This sounds prety cool. Although I have to wait 19 days longer than you (I live in the UK) I'd give it 8.5/10. Yeah, I like Dash, he sounds really funy and cool. I just can't wait for this (and Shark Tale of course!)

19 Days huh...Is it always like that with every movie or just this one?

Originally Posted by AngieQ
19 Days huh...Is it always like that with every movie or just this one?
I live in the UK and am quite annoyed that we have to wait so long for movies. We have waited six months for Hellboy (that's out today actually, hooray!), and other things like Bubba Ho-Tep (no idea of the release date).

If i asked one of my friends if they new what Hellboy was in early August let alone April they would not have known. (That's the comic and the movie, I only know anout things like that from the Internet and sites like:

www.countingdown.com

We have to wait (whether is be months or weeks) for 99.9% of American Movies. (p.s is the becuase they have to convert it from NTSC to PAL??)

The only good things about living here is that we get british movies before you (e.g Shaun of the Dead)