any college or teen type movies

Tools    

Can we include Volcano High? (MTV remake overdubbing a Korean movie with voices by Rap Stars)

National Lampoons Animal House
Road Trip
Old School
Sixteen Candles
Breakfeast Club
Weird Science
Just to name a few..........

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
The Skulls
Save the last dance---well its got school in it
Confessions of a teenage drama queen--not one of the better ones
Scream--got school in it dont it
Cruel intentions---had to keep reminding myself that these kids were only like 17/18
Bring it on-kinda
Teaching Mrs Tingle---loved this one
Slackers--one to miss
Never Been kissed
The Craft
The substitute

Lets add Eurotrip (not so terrible), Can't Hardly Wait
and Not Another Teen Movie

National Lampoon's Animal House
Breakfast Club

Start Angry...End Mad
Van wilder anyone??!?! that movie was hilarious.

"Old School" and "Eurotrip" are the best movies of this nature in my oppinion.

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
here is a list of college flicks or teen type movies (in varying order):
1. Mean Girls
2. Freaky Friday
3. Old School
4. American Pie Series
5. The Hot Chick
6. Not another Teen Movie
7. Eurotrip
8. Road Trip
9. National Lampoon's Van Wilder
10. Harold and Kumar go to WhiteCastle
11. And last but not least, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

I enjoyed The In Crowd (2000) - for a teen thriller, that is.

others:

Final Destination 1 and 2 (2000 & 2003)

Road Kill (1999)

Soul Survivors (2001)

Swimfan (2002)

Wrong Turn (2003)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
if you want a teen film with a bit of a twist and some gorgeous blonds id recomend decoys its a teen thriller with a bit of comedy very strange mix

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/euro
Originally Posted by joejoe
other than road trip, varsity blues, outside provindece can u guys name me some teen or college type movies. give the names of ones that involve frat/sortiy parties,varstiy team sports, dating, campus life, just any movie that involves teens or college type or young ppl and life movies.
i would have to say the one i would have to suggest eurotrip because it is hilarious

im sure you've all seen this one, but american pie 1 2 and wedding. oh and you cant forget 'not another teen movie" that ones pretty funny.

p.s is old school the one with one scene he gets turned on by his girl friend while pissing, but then zips his penis through the zipper
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Put me in your pocket...
To add to my list...

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) ~ In a teens growing up during summer vacation way. T'is excellent.

Big Fat Liar (2002) ~ Worth seeing Frankie Muniz organize old TV stars take on big bad Paul Giamatti. Proving your worth, so to speak.

Score

Man of La Movies
The Perfect Score
Bring it On
Crazy/Beautiful
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Better off Dead
Wild Things
Hoosiers

...many of the others that have already been listed, but I'm trying for ones that are not on the list yet, not that all of these are good, but they're at least in the category...sorry if I repeated any

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Holden, how f'in long does it take you to reply to a post? Just curious.

Do you work?
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by Aniko
I've never seen The Breakfast Club. I'll make sure to remember this the next time I'm at the video store.
It's a must-see. Great movie, loved it.