Feedback Needed: The User Reputation System

Tools    

Originally Posted by Krackalackin
no comment
Uh...i think that means that you just dont post....if you dont have a comment......but....whatever.

Anyways, has there been any progress on the rep system? I remember yoda mentioning new levels for people to hit, but i havnt seen any of them. Anything in that department?

Oh- and about the annon. reputation, i honestly think it could start some real S**t around here. Perhaps enforcing some kinda rule where you have to give a reason would be better.

A system of cells interlinked
I just noticed some of my dots are brighter than others. Anyone know why this is?

Cheers

_S

Originally Posted by Sedai
I just noticed some of my dots are brighter than others. Anyone know why this is?
The brighter ones are better. I suppose it's just a way to squeeze more "levels" of reputation display in without going crazy on the number of dots.

MovieForums Extra
I would always like to know who gave me which kind of points.....I had a feeling I knew who gave me the one negative point I received. I always sign mine, but in case somebody forgets.....its nice to know.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Yoda
The brighter ones are better. I suppose it's just a way to squeeze more "levels" of reputation display in without going crazy on the number of dots.

Thank you

i only got one Green Dark Dott

It doesnt bother me

so green is good and gray and red are bad

Yoda, is there a way to see what reputation points you've given? I have this really bad habit of not remembering if I have or not, and although I love giving rep points out, for my sanity I need to know what one's I give out because it's getting quite bad. Wait a minute I solved my problem- your not allowed to give rep points to the same post twice. But still is there any way of knowing?
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Hey I forgot to say thank you! To Mr.Slay, hey three dots it's a good one !

The Emperor of Ice Cream
How many points is each level?

I think I noticed 1 green dot was from 0-100, 2 from 100-200. Is 3 at 300?

Hmmm Red is Negative FeedBack? Some Guy just gave me a red one cause my spelling skills are Inspirational? I didnt do anything wrong? But my points didnt change?

there's a frog in my snake oil
Yeah, anytime you wanna hack us an automatic name-tag for the rep rota'd be good Yodles. Zzat feels scandalised, the site's getting vandalised. Even Minion's getting terrorised (and lord knows what manner of pigeon poop we'll have to scoop up if he gets in a flap )

My life isn't written very well.
OK Gg...What!!!!!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

wow somebody just gave me bad points cause of this. Does somebody just gives somebody bad rep points just because you dont like the person.... Coward doesnt even bother to leave his name.

I just gave you both positive rep to try and make up for the bad rep that you've been getting. It probably doesn't help much, but oh well.

i'd also like a tag for the bad rep posts, as anyone can see, my rep has been shot down to unrespected, i haven't flamed anyone, and i don't like suffering just for having an opinion, which is one of the main reasons people post here

and btw, who is DJango, i'm summed up that he is probably banned by now, but who was he, and what did he do that what so terrible???