Scariest Scene in a movie

Tools    

probably a coincidence, anyway i don't think that there are any scenes that scare me, i'm fearless, not vain, just fearless

probably a coincidence, anyway i don't think that there are any scenes that scare me, i'm fearless, not vain, just fearless
Of course. You're Michael Myers.

There is one scene that I remember when I was 13 except it was from a t.v. movie. I believe it was called the bermuda triangle or somthing of that nature.
It revolved around a crew on a sailboat who perished with no explanation.
Anyways, the scene that sticks out is right at the end. They were in a helecoptor with the only survivor. Well my memories of the show are vague but I do remember just when you thought everything was safe somthing happened that made the guy turn to look at her when she gave the most evil piercing smile I had ever seen. Well I gotta tell ya, I don't know if was from the lack of sleep(it was 4 am by the way) or not but my whole body went numb with pure fear. I never felt anything like that before or ever since. The funny thing is, my brother who was watching with me, had the same feeling.
Im sure If I see it now I'll laugh but that moment will always haunt me.

6th sense when the boy is hiding in the tent with clamps coming off....then little Mischa *PUKE*

Hated the movie, but the scene in the Haunting when that blonde journalist goes down to the basement (I think) with her camcorder....and the camera zooms up on a ghosts face shaking uncontrollably...*shudders*

Originally Posted by Escape
Of course. You're Michael Myers.
sarcasm duly noted, and unappreciated

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
sarcasm duly noted, and unappreciated
No sarcasm here bud. I was humourously just trying to join the character of your avatar with your commets. No hard feelings.

Originally Posted by Escape
No sarcasm here bud. I was humourously just trying to join the character of your avatar with your commets. No hard feelings.
yeah, i'm not as good at picking up on sarcasm, especially at 2 in the morning, so sry, anywho while still talking about michael, what makes Jason or freddy so much better, michael is much more suttle i think

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
Resident Evil - When they are all trapped in that tiny hallway with the gazillion lights, and that laser is coming towards them, then finally reaches the point when it has to turn into cubes and it clices that dude up.
You gota be kidding me?!?!?! Resident Evil was pathetic,the most unscary zombies, you really need to see some proper zombie flicks.
Nihgt of the Living Dead, when you realise they are truly trapped, that was scary, similary with Dawn of the Dead.

The Shining, ALien, all the senes mentioned

Im definatley agree wit The THing, thats such an awesome movie, possibly Carpenters best, very tense, lots of scares.

And i really hope that all the Ring comments are for Ringu, because that remake really p!ssed me off, it ruins the original, was completely un-necessary, i mean theres only a few years difference between the 2. Now when you watch the original, after only seeing the remake the TV scene will be such a let down. It was done so badly in the remake, it wasnt even a person unlike the original with a real person coming out now that was scary. Glad to hear the sequel will be different although i havent properly seen the originals.

I dont know what you guys are talking about with the Entity. That scene was hot!!! I had to rewind it a few times.

TCM when Leatherface opens the door, hits that guy in the head with a sledgehammer, and drags him into his meatlocker and slammed the door always disturbed me.

The beginning of Hellraiser 2 uncut, when the guy opens the puzzlebox and is transformed into pinhead.

In the Mouth of Madness the old man on the bike really creeped me out.

Definately the twins in Shining. "Come and play with us Danny."

As a kid the clown in Poltergeist terrified the hell out of me but now I watch it and laugh.

Originally Posted by Hellraiser
I dont know what you guys are talking about with the Entity. That scene was hot!!! I had to rewind it a few times.
You truly are a pervert. Of course with a little sick and twisted mixed in.

God I cant get enough of that shower scene in the Entity. They need to remake that film and have Lindsay Lohan as the main character. Although it would be kinda wierd having a 17 year old woman as a mother but Id overlook it for the shower scene!!

personally, i'm not scared of much at all, but Michelle, a good friend on mine, also a horror flik fanatic, had trouble with the scene in halloween 2, when michael stabbed the girls eye with the syringe, she actually lost her stomach

in "IT" when Pennywise appears in the gutter

also in in "IT"....

the moving pictures....

Pennywise the clown in the cementary.....

Originally Posted by Thunder Chunky
in "IT" when Pennywise appears in the gutter

also in in "IT"....

the moving pictures....

Pennywise the clown in the cementary.....

I never understood how people thought this movie was scary. It was such a horrible movie.
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

i dont know but it just creeps and freaks me out to the extreme.

i just hate clowns always have and always will

and yes the last half hour of "IT" leaves a horrible taste in your mouth

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
personally, i'm not scared of much at all, but Michelle, a good friend on mine, also a horror flik fanatic, had trouble with the scene in halloween 2, when michael stabbed the girls eye with the syringe, she actually lost her stomach
that scene caught me off guard i was expecting him to come up behind her or something

in h2 when nurse jill dies that freaked me out when i first saw it and the background music was freaky with it too

**** ME! I'M ALL OUTTA ENEMIES!!
in da remake of TCM at da end when da copz r in da house and Leatherface jumpz out and killz dem and all datz left r juss picz

and den in Night of the Living Dead where der all in da house and u kno der trapped and den da zombies come bustin down da doors

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
In The Ring, when Samara crawls out of the television...
In The Exorcist, the spider walk...
In Pet Sematary, the way the little boy says "I wanna play with yee-oooo"...
In Poltergeist, the stuff with the clown and when the mom opened the kids' bedroom door and everything was whirling around the room. I saw that with a bunch of friends and one person literally jumped out of his seat when that happened. hee!
In ET, when Elliot gets off that lawn chair and goes into the corn field to see what that noise was... That kid was nuts!

Yes I was going to say the same thing but you have said it! Your right that scene makes me cringe; also from the Exorcist(they will be releasing a new one called THE EXORCIST THE BEGINNING)

tHE Scene in which the priest is taking to her and she responds in his mothers voice..so spine tingly creepy.