Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
Bronson (2008)

A very strange, wild, and interesting film based on true events. Tom Hardy stars as Michael Peterson, also known by his fighting name Charles Bronson, who became the UK's most dangerous prisoner.

This fictional biographical drama film feels like it's one half A Clockwork Orange, one quarter One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, and one quarter Fight Club.

I highly recommend it, but I must warn that there is quite a bit of frontal male nudity.

Yeah man, it was quite weird seeing Tom Hardy's hardy / Tom Hardy Jr.

You see, we need these kinds of warnings. Perhaps you could start a thread specifically dedicated to frontal male nudity in film. You would have to look up to see what movies have frontal male nudity in them, and then watch them and report back. You could just watch those scenes and let us know how far into the movie they are, and how graphic it is and things like that. That way, the rest of us would know when to cover our eyes when we watch these movies. Everybody has a thing they do for the forum; this could be your thing.
Wow. I can take the bashing for adding that little part at the end—but saying that I'm a bad member who contributes nothing to this forum is a pretty dick move.

Wow. I can take the bashing for adding that little part at the end—but saying that I'm a bad member who contributes nothing to this forum is a pretty dick move.
Ahhhh buddy, don't think that way, the same time I wrote that post, I put you on my best new MoFo ballot.

Pretty sure he was only joking FW.

If he was serious then I'm in the same boat. This clip from The Sopranos should explain it (I'm Paulie)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqTWW6CWC0s

"Hey I got no arc either. I was born. Grew up. Spent a few years in the army, few more in the can. And here I am a half a wiseguy"

A free concert and the hell's angels, what could possibly go wrong? Hard to rate a film with this kind of access very low. However, I was only entertained by about half of it.

I love that doc. It just feels so seedy and real. I totally understand why people don't like it though.
Very real. Just here it is, no frills. Glad I saw it.

I have to return some videotapes.
Ahhhh buddy, don't think that way, the same time I wrote that post, I put you on my best new MoFo ballot.
Huh?

You guys should feel good. I never made Cricket's fave new member list and I talked about dangles all the time when I first got here.

let me see.. False Writer, Cole416....anyone else new... hmmmm who will it be?

Cricket never voted me best new mofo .. neither did seanc..

You guys should feel good. I never made Cricket's fave new member list and I talked about dangles all the time when I first got here.
I thought you were here longer than me until I just looked.

I thought you were here longer than me until I just looked.
lol you all couldnt vote for me because when I became a regular poster.. I had already been here 9 months... and it didnt count... since I joined in 2013...

Dang, I think I just blew it lol.

I apologize for overreacting, I have this weakness on the internet where it's hard for me to tell when someone is joking unless they put an emoticon or something to kinda make it obvious that they are.

I hope you can forgive Cricket, if it makes you feel better, I will make the MoveForums Dick Thread!

Dang, I think I just blew it lol.

I apologize for overreacting, I have this weakness on the internet where it's hard for me to tell when someone is joking unless they put an emoticon or something to kinda make it obvious that they are.

I hope you can forgive Cricket, if it makes you feel better, I will make the MoveForums Dick Thread!
No, don't think like that, I have a weird sense of humor that can be offensive. I thought it was funny though because the part you highlighted was me doing a small play on the last scene of Boogie Nights, since the subject was male nudity. When you called it a dick move, I thought it was so ironic.

No, don't think like that, I have a weird sense of humor that can be offensive. I thought it was funny though because the part you highlighted was me doing a small play on the last scene of Boogie Nights, since the subject was male nudity. When you called it a dick move, I thought it was so ironic.
Haha, yeah, I'm feeling like I have to attend "How to Take a Joke 101" classes now.

I've never seen Boogie Nights so that part flew over my head.

let me see.. False Writer, Cole416....anyone else new... hmmmm who will it be?

Cricket never voted me best new mofo .. neither did seanc..
I would say Optimus, but I haven't seen him on a whole lot lately.