Rodent Is Back

Tools    

So sorry to read this Rodent, sincerest condolences to you and yours. May he rest in peace.

Getting back to normal I think now.
I've also quit drinking recently. I was drinking pretty much daily for about 6 months, and I've just gone 2 weeks sober

I've lost about a stone in weight as well since I stopped.

Gonna try and check in more frequently

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Good to have you back!

Nobody said that about a rodent EVER BEFORE!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Getting back to normal I think now.
I've also quit drinking recently. I was drinking pretty much daily for about 6 months, and I've just gone 2 weeks sober

I've lost about a stone in weight as well since I stopped.

Gonna try and check in more frequently

It's great to have you back here. Congrats on staying sober. Keep up the good work.

Welcome back!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I think quitting drinking is one of the best things I've ever done too. It's been well over 2 years since I've had anything too.

Good to see you again, Rodent. Congrats on not drinking for 2 weeks. One day at a time mate.

Well done to the others who've quit too. Keep at it.

Hey all, been a while.
After the sh*tstorm of 2021 and then 2022 hit as well which ended up being worse.

I was hoping to be back on MoFo for longer than I was when I returned.

Sadly, life intervenes and my online time was cut to almost nothing for the past 18 months again.
Been dealing with more family deaths during 22 and 23, and had a diagnosis myself as well which I've been told there's nothing that can be done about it.
They're also completely clueless as to life expectancy. Might be a year, but I might have another 40 years, and after months of tests and scans, they just don't know.
So basically I've been prepping just in case.

Figured I'd check in on you guys and say hello.

The good news, is I've almost completely written a 2-part fantasy novel with my daughter.
One of those bucket list things to finally get the story I've been planning in my head for literally 20 years onto paper

Hope everyone's been ok recently
Any news?

God willing it's another 40 yrs.

Welcome back The BROdent!

News? Seeing Dune II tomorrow morning!
I wanna see Dune 2, just gotta find the time... Ghostbusters 5 and Deadpool 3 looks fun as well this year.
Just wish we had more original movies rather than just sequels.

I wanna see Dune 2, just gotta find the time... Ghostbusters 5 and Deadpool 3 looks fun as well this year.
Just wish we had more original movies rather than just sequels.
Gave up on that wish a while ago.. I can only go back in time for the original/creative stuff.

Gave up on that wish a while ago.. I can only go back in time for the original/creative stuff.
You know, if BTTF was made today, Marty McFly would be going to 1994 and listening to the classics... like The Prodigy and watching Stargate