MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2021 - Regular Season

Tools    

What a flowchart.....then for some reason I wondered if the most injury prone player in baseball, who I cant remember played a whole season, ever, has been this year? I was shocked to see no new or old updates on Giancarlo Stanton, and the fact he hasnt missed time while the rest if the league has proves that.....I have no idea.

A system of cells interlinked
What a flowchart.....then for some reason I wondered if the most injury prone player in baseball...

Mondesi!

My favorites are the 5.2 innings pitched near misses.
Yeah, the worst. There've been a bunch of those. Sometimes I'm even watching them live and the pitcher gets a chance (or two) to close the inning out, but the guy hits some ridiculous flair single.

The trick is not minding
Yeah, the worst. There've been a bunch of those. Sometimes I'm even watching them live and the pitcher gets a chance (or two) to close the inning out, but the guy hits some ridiculous flair single.
I can only imagine how rough that feels watching it haha

It's terrible. I'm like nooooo, that was off the end of the bat! Or you can combine it with a defensive misplay, scored a hit, to combine two awful things in one!

The trick is not minding
Reminds me of watching games during fantasy football. Getting angry when I watch my QB throw yet another int while the one on my bench throws his fourth TD.

Rizzo might be headed to the IL. Which would be better than just sitting a few games again, at least.

But hey, at least I found this really funny video to describe the season-long situation:

That feeling from cutting Kyle Schwarber....
Right there with you...just cut Maeda...

That said, he's just been terrible, so at this point, it's a better strategy to try to trick someone else into picking him up.

Schwarber's season is so weird. And that's saying something because a lot of guys are having weird years.

I didn't even blink after the initial rush of homers, because that's what he does, but it's amazing that it's still happening. Average isn't moving much so it's not like he closed some huge hole in his swing.

TBH, on top of the injury stuff, MLB messing with the baseballs both in the offseason and now with the substance stuff in the middle of the season has made a lot of performance metrics a crapshoot. It's pretty lame. It's reduced everything to "just grab anyone on a hot streak because maybe it's randomly their new normal in the midst of all the changes."

Already missed two. This is actually worse than the IL, losing a guy for like five or six days with no roster spot opening, as opposed to 10 where you can replace him.

Oh, my bad, Raul is sad that he cut Kyle and he has gone off consistently. I am sad that I waited so long to cut Maeda...

I wouldn't feel too bad, he's one of like 20 guys who just inexplicably went nuts after literally years and years of not being able to do it. There's just way more weird-ass lotto tickets than usual this year.

The difference between 1st and 7th place is 5 points, and then the difference jumps to 18 points when looking at 8th place. With 7 teams in the top tier, is this the most competitive season weve had so far? I know with injuries its the bloodiest.