Game of Thrones, Season 6

Tools    

And they also show a blue vial on on the desk in S6E1 as she sets down the necklace.
So are you thinking that the blue vial has to do with her changing her appearance?

Lets be clear that Stannis Burned his own Daughter if anything Mel revealed the true character in ones own heart. Is she any less a Villain as Cersei, The Dorne girls or the Boltons. Only Jon Snow and Davos could repell her influences. In Jons case he was still in love with the wildling girl. Davos hated her like Arya hated her. Im just saying she is not either or in my opinion. Also in The Books this has not happened the burning of Shireen its the shows runners who had this happen.

Lets be clear that Stannis Burned his own Daughter if anything Mel revealed the true character in ones own heart. Is she any less a Villain as Cersei, The Dorne girls or the Boltons. Only Jon Snow and Davos could repell her influences. In Jons case he was still in love with the wildling girl. Davos hated her like Arya hated her. Im just saying she is not either or in my opinion. Also in The Books this has not happened the burning of Shireen its the shows runners who had this happen.
Well Im just going off the show. Shes a religous zealot and will burn men, women, and children alive with a clear conscious. You may find her psychology and motivations interesting, but she is evil. There is no mystery or argument there. It doesnt matter how you feel, or the why. Its what you do.

"I don't think she is evil because ghost likes her."

Yeah, animals can be drawn to people and their ethics have 0 to do with it. Even from a supernatural stance that means nothing as rats, bats, and wolves obeyed Dracula. A different fiction, but lets assume animals in Westeros are animals. An animal can sense when someone is dangerous, but not a psycho. Shes cool, calm, and thats not something that triggers an animals internal alarms.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I think most of GoT characters would be in "evil" category by our standards.

I think most of GoT characters would be in "evil" category by our standards.
Yeah. She is especially bad though. I find it weird the fans have actually started lumping Ollie (the kid who stabbed Snow) along with Ramsey & Joffrey in the most hated bunch. Ollie was a kid with a reason though misguided, and still was struggling with himself when he did it. Joff & Ramsey are just straight up evil slime, and feel good about doing it. Just like the Red Woman.

Sam Tried too explain too Ollie he just didn't want too listen and Ollie killed Jon love and Jon took it allot better then I would have. Ollie is a punk. Yes I get he wanted revenge but I just see Ollie as a punk and dont feel sorry for him. Im sorry.

Here's a couple of things from the website cheatsheet.com that touch on subjects we've been discussing from the first episode of Season 6, and it's interesting what they suggest, especially with Melisandre and the subject of sacrifice, although I don't agree necessarily with their opinion. And they bring up the necklace again. Anyway,:

Dorne:

In the books, Dorne is where good stories go to die. Despite altering various characters and events, that seems to be just as true for the show as well. When we last left off in Dorne, Myrcella was poisoned and killed by Ellaria Sand, dying in Jaime’s arms right after he confessed her true parentage. Things only get worse in Season 6: Prince Doran Martell is murdered by Ellaria shortly after finding out about Myrcella, while Doran’s son Trystane is stabbed through the head by the Sand Snakes (who somehow made it aboard his ship bound for Kings Landing despite being left behind in Dorne in Season 5). As it stands now, there are no longer any true-born Martell’s left, joining the Baratheons as the newest extinct family in Westeros.

The Red Woman:

For an episode entitled “The Red Woman,” it sure seems unclear as to why throughout the hour. In the final moments though, it earns its name, as Melisandre removes her charmed necklace, revealing her to be at least hundreds of years old. Many theorize she’s sacrificing her own life to save Jon’s, but we won’t know for sure until the story at the Wall picks up again. All we know for now is that she’s far from the self-assured, dominant presence we first saw in Season 2. Not for nothing, we’ve already seen a Red Priest’s ability to raise the dead once before, and we know that only death can pay for life. Perhaps that’s exactly the trade she’s making here in the final moments of the premiere.

Thoughts?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Here's a couple of things from the website cheatsheet.com that touch on subjects we've been discussing from the first episode of Season 6, and it's interesting what they suggest, especially with Melisandre and the subject of sacrifice, although I don't agree necessarily with their opinion. And they bring up the necklace again. Anyway,:

Dorne:

In the books, Dorne is where good stories go to die. Despite altering various characters and events, that seems to be just as true for the show as well. When we last left off in Dorne, Myrcella was poisoned and killed by Ellaria Sand, dying in Jaime’s arms right after he confessed her true parentage. Things only get worse in Season 6: Prince Doran Martell is murdered by Ellaria shortly after finding out about Myrcella, while Doran’s son Trystane is stabbed through the head by the Sand Snakes (who somehow made it aboard his ship bound for Kings Landing despite being left behind in Dorne in Season 5). As it stands now, there are no longer any true-born Martell’s left, joining the Baratheons as the newest extinct family in Westeros.

The Red Woman:

For an episode entitled “The Red Woman,” it sure seems unclear as to why throughout the hour. In the final moments though, it earns its name, as Melisandre removes her charmed necklace, revealing her to be at least hundreds of years old. Many theorize she’s sacrificing her own life to save Jon’s, but we won’t know for sure until the story at the Wall picks up again. All we know for now is that she’s far from the self-assured, dominant presence we first saw in Season 2. Not for nothing, we’ve already seen a Red Priest’s ability to raise the dead once before, and we know that only death can pay for life. Perhaps that’s exactly the trade she’s making here in the final moments of the premiere.

Thoughts?
They don't explain the geography of the Sand Snakes at all, but I think I read somewhere that Jaime sent him back to Dorne after Myrcella's death for fear that Cercei would kill him.

Dorne in the show is just so separated from everything else that it feels unnecessary. What has it accomplished really? It gave Tyrion his champion and it fulfilled Cercei's prophecy of outliving her children (one left). Other than that it has next to no connection to anything going on which makes it feel slow, bland and dull.

The killing of the prince and what not tells me they want to start over (they're not really using the Dorne story-line from the books anyway). So here's hoping the reboot of that story is for the better.

Suspect's Reviews

I want too see the Sand Snakes get humilated and beaten but only want Mrs Viper too get killed and thats whats she s gonna get. What fool causes a war and kills a Known Lannister child.

I bloody hope the Red Woman does something next week, (or should I say tomorrow?) I love particulary the Brienne's scene, I love her so much , although she deserves more than a little girl whose only purpose is to get married to others, doesn't even know the quotes, DENIED at first Brienne's help and THEN when she is about to die, she takes her

I used to be hard on Sansa, but now she may be one of my favorite characters. Shes very realistically written, and the actress is doing a solid job. Yeah, now Im sure she'll die

A system of cells interlinked
SO good.

I think they are establishing Ramsey as a bad guy

WELL! I didnt expect that ending
It was exactly the ending I was expecting

"davos believes in her, he is going to try to convince her to do something in episode 2. I expected this whole jon snow thing wouldn't be resolved right away.. maybe next week "