Happy Birthday, Funny Face!

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Happy Birthday to Funny Face, my newest friend on here who already seems like on of the nicest people around. Hope you had a great day

Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes! I had several moments throughout the day that made me think of MoFo from browsing my favorite used music/movie store to seeing the lamp from A Christmas Story in a random pizza shop, and of course, walking around with my travel buddy Mr. Stay Puft (thanks again Tori for last year's gift!). Yay for turning 30!!!

Thanks again for taking a second to wish me a happy birthday- hugs to you all!

Ha! Yes, well we haven't been on many adventures lately! We're planning another vacation at the end of the month.

Thanks Christine! I am excited to see where my life takes me in my 30s! Everyone's schedule was a little off today so I only made it to Berkeley but I'll be going to SF this weekend- I'm just going to celebrate for the rest of April!

Those Puft pics are hilarious . Especially the one inside the statue, I swear you had me playing Where's Puft?, in the one with the other toys . Glad you had a good day

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday!