Vacations

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Well it's been a great time in Seattle and Washington so far.
Sounds like a good time so far. Ima be out there in July to see Beck at George Gorge, among other things.

What has your impression of the traffic in Seattle been?

In case it proves at all helpful here's my impression of the traffic in Seattle:
vroom, vroom; toot; parp; brrrmmmm; whirrrr; peep; purrrr; honk

*I do freely admit that does also sound remarkably similar to my impression of the traffic in London, Prague, Berlin and Paris too so will completely understand if it doesn't prove of any value to you

**I will also freely admit that last one might have been a goose and not a car

Just had an amazing 2 weeks in New York with my kids, my daughter had her bag snatched on the 3rd day but it didn't spoil our holiday!! Would I go again- hell yeah!! 🇺🇸

Just had an amazing 2 weeks in New York with my kids, my daughter had her bag snatched on the 3rd day but it didn't spoil our holiday!! Would I go again- hell yeah!! 🇺🇸
Your daughter had her bag snatched? Was this on the street in Manhattan?

At home under the blanket. The best place for a long-awaited vacation!

Spending next weekend in northern Michigan for the fall color change. Nothing beats the colors over Lake Michigan. Also visiting Charlevoix, Petosky and Harbor Springs.

EDIT: Have to add the "Tunnel of Trees", hwy M119 north out of Harbor Springs. Pictures doesn't do it justice.

Spending next weekend in northern Michigan for the fall color change. Nothing beats the colors over Lake Michigan. Also visiting Charlevoix, Petosky and Harbor Springs.

EDIT: Have to add the "Tunnel of Trees", hwy M119 north out of Harbor Springs. Pictures doesn't do it justice.

they look amazing those photos

We want to go all over Finland with my family. It has been a dream of ours for a long time. And since the quarantine is getting worse every day. We've decided that either we're going on this vacation. Or never. We even got vaccinated so we wouldn't have any problems with the trip. We decided to become a map creator and create our own interactive map. And print it out. There we marked which places we wanted to go and how to get there. With these maps we are like travelers. Very atmospheric for me.

The perfect vacation for me is the one that brings a lot of emotions. For example, I like to go on vacation to Japan. It surprises you with its diversity and possibilities. At every step you can see something that you will be delighted with.

Hard to say. The yearly Seattle thing is off for the third straight year, I think. We might try to do something else around the same time. Small chance we'll take a very short trip to Vegas to see a couple of shows. A modest road trip is kind of tempting, too.

How about you/everyone else?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Hard to say. The yearly Seattle thing is off for the third straight year, I think. We might try to do something else around the same time. Small chance we'll take a very short trip to Vegas to see a couple of shows. A modest road trip is kind of tempting, too.

How about you/everyone else?
Nothing too huge, gonna hit up Cincinnati/Kentucky area in July.

Smoky Mountains cabin rental next July, really looking forward to that.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
About the best i got this year is a canoe rental for a few hours down in the panhandle.

There's talk of going to see mom's mom for a week, but not sure i count that as a vacation.

Last year, i spent my vaca time working on my mom's home and moving her from VA to AL. Looks like i'll spend my vaca time this year moving her into MY home.

I'm hoping in a few years to try a cruise through alaska, but i may keep kicking that down the line.

Last year, i spent my vaca time working on my mom's home and moving her from VA to AL. Looks like i'll spend my vaca time this year moving her into MY home.
It’s nice of you to do this.

I'm vacationing in Helen this weekend, a town in the North Georgia mountains made up to look like an Alpine Bavarian town. It's the same place in the season 2 episode of Atlanta.

Our condo has a small DVD collection, which has this standout:

Looks like it will be a wonderful trip.