Which Film Will Win the MoFo Millennium Top 100?

Tools    

Which Film Will Win the MoFo Millennium Top 100?
4.35%
1 votes
City of God
4.35%
1 votes
The Departed
26.09%
6 votes
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
0%
0 votes
In the Mood For Love
26.09%
6 votes
LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
13.04%
3 votes
LOTR: Return of the King
4.35%
1 votes
Memento
13.04%
3 votes
Mulholland Drive
0%
0 votes
Pan's Labyrinth
4.35%
1 votes
There Will Be Blood
4.35%
1 votes
Other (Specify)
23 votes. You may not vote on this poll

It seems like its between Eternal Sunshine or Mulholland Drive. It's a coin flip really, I'm gonna hand it to Eternal Sunshine though, even though I prefer Mulholland Drive to it

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Urgh. That has to be the most overrated movie of all time. Damn crybabies with their emotional relationship issues. Believe me, I'm a fan of Charlie Kaufman, I consider Adaptation one of my favorite - and at one time, my #1 favorite - movie. But Eternal Sunshine does nothing for me.

I hope not either just because it's directed by that annoying David Lynch.

I would be very pleased, naturally, to see Eternal Sunshine take the top prize, and Mulholland Drive wouldn't be a bad choice either, but I think there's lots more in the mix.

The Fellowship of the Ring and/or The Return of the King? I suspect they'll cancel each other out and end up lower than expected.

I know Amelie is pretty well liked by the MoFos.

The Dark Knight, as much as it pains me to say it. I'd like to see Memento higher, as long as there's no doubt most of Nolan's movies will be included.

The Departed - Lots of new voters this time around, but it is the MoFo 100's highest ranked movie made after 2000.

Some more possible candidates, mostly very long shots:

There Will Be Blood
Inception
Pan's Labyrinth
Wall-E
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Donnie Darko
In the Mood for Love
Gladiator
City of God
The Royal Tenenbaums

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I just hope that we aren't so predictable. I'm not going to rain on anybody's personal top choices or their predictions but I really hope we aren't lemmings here. NO, I don't mean YOU!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Crash is gonna bring it home.

1. His movies are too long and hard to follow.
2. His movies aren't interesting.
3. His hairdo.
4. His cult following.
5. Twin Peaks.
6. He went on a tirade against people watching movies on their cell phone, which I can understand, but when it comes from David Lynch's mouth, I am temporarily against his view.
7. His interest in meditation (which I like, too, but again, when David Lynch does it, I'm temporarily against it.)
8. He is not attractive.
9. The fact that he is David Lynch.
10. His female characters annoy me.
11. Anytime anyone mentions David Lynch or one of his movies, they think he's God or they think the movie is a masterpiece.
12. He is still alive.
13. I hate the style of his movies.
14. His movies are painful to endure.
15. The fact that I'm writing all of this.
16. His hairdo.

17. This thing:

I'm betting on Mulholland Drive, and I hope it gets it too.

SC, David Lynch's hairdo is one of the most awesome things about him!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'd guess at The Dark Knight, The Departed or Eternal Sunshine of the Overrated Mind.

(None of which were on my list.)

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? Urgh. That has to be the most overrated movie of all time. Damn crybabies with their emotional relationship issues. Believe me, I'm a fan of Charlie Kaufman, I consider Adaptation one of my favorite - and at one time, my #1 favorite - movie. But Eternal Sunshine does nothing for me.
Yeah it's too much of a Chick flick/Rom Com type of flick for me.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I reckon Fellowship will take it.

SC, David Lynch's hairdo is one of the most awesome things about him!
I actually don't mind it - for years, I used to have a similar hair style! But again, when it's him, I'm temporarily against it.

I have a feeling Wall-E may sneak in, just as long as bloody Inception isn't sniffing near the top.

Good point on the LoTR split, still put FoTR to win

The split prevents LOTR from winning it. If you could bundle the three together, i'd be almost certain it will get #1.

Mulholland Drive and Eternal Sunshine will probably be the top two films, but the question is- what order will they be in?