Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Star Wars
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Phantom Turd
Attack of the Worst **** Ever

I ALMOST ranked Revenge over Return, as they are both pretty damn annoying to me, but at least Revenge doesn't have Ewoks and the STUPID additions at Jabba's palace. Still, Revenge was pretty bad, so I couldn't do it.

1. The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Just cinema at its best!

2. Star Wars (1977)
3. Return of the Jedi (1983)

Both practically equal for me, but I put the first one slightly higher, because it's the very first time we meet the characters. It also has a more authentic feeling than the more action packed Return of the Jedi.

4. Revenge of the Sith (2005)

Great action sequences and I like the darkness of this film. The storyline is certainly not flawless, though.

5. Attack of the Clones (2002)

Still not bad, in my opinion. The romance may be a little cheesy, but I think it had way more to offer than just that. Who doesn't like the opening sequence with Anakin and Obi-Wan following that bounty hunter in the metropolitan city? Probably a lot of the haters, but I think it's good stuff.

6. The Phantom Menace (1999)

Darth Maul is awesome and there are a few cool scenes, but that's about it. It's a pretty boring film.

I don't hate the prequels like many other people do.

Original as it is and the prequels..I'm not sure,all seemed the same.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
1. The Empire Strikes Back -

2. Episode IV (A New Hope) -

3. Return of the Jedi -

4. Revenge of the Sith -

5. Attack of the **** -

6. The Phantom **** -

The Phantom Menace is dreadful. The Empire Strikes Back is one of my favourite films, along with A New Hope. The contrast in quality between the three is astounding.

Reviews

just for kicks and bc i like looking at it

Star Wars (1977)
RT C: 93%
RT A: 93%
IMDb: 8.8
Blu-Ray users: 9.0
Aggregate Avg: 9.10

the Empire Strikes Back (1980)
RT C: 96%
RT A: 94%
IMDb: 8.8
Blu-Ray users: 9.2
Aggregate Avg: 9.25

Return of the Jedi (1983)
RT C: 79%
RT A: 92%
IMDb: 8.4
Blu-Ray users: 8.4
Aggregate Avg: 8.48

the Phantom Menace (1999)
RT C: 57%
RT A: 62%
IMDb: 6.5
Blu-Ray users: 6.4
Aggregate Avg: 6.20

Attack of the Clones (2002)
RT C: 67%
RT A: 65%
IMDb: 6.7
Blu-Ray users: 6.5
Aggregate Avg: 6.60

Revenge of the Sith (2005)
RT C: 80%
RT A: 65%
IMDb: 7.7
Blu-Ray users: 7.5
Aggregate Avg: 7.43

so the aggregate consensus ranking according to these sites is

1) the Empire Strikes Back | 9.25
2) Star Wars | 9.10
3) Return of the Jedi | 8.48
4) Revenge of the Sith | 7.43
5) Attack of the Clones | 6.60
6) the Phantom Menace | 6.20

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Is it possible that there will be a Disney movie to knock one of the original 3 off their perch? I don't think one could be better than ESB but could perhaps be equal to Hope or Jedi. it's an exiting possibility.

1 - ESB
+
2 - Star Wars
+
3 - Return of the Jedi
+
4 - Revenge of the Sith

5 - The Phantom Menace

6 - Attack of the Clones

I think all Star Wars movies are watchable but the original trilogy is far superior than the new one. Even Attack of the Clones is not that bad: it has a lot of explosions and droids and stuff, which makes it an entertaining film. Of course, it's not a masterpiece of cinema by any means since everything is horribly executed (the love story between anakin and padme is horrible).

Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

they are both pretty damn annoying to me, but at least Revenge doesn't have Ewoks and the STUPID additions at Jabba's palace. Still, Revenge was pretty bad, so I couldn't do it.
lol not this again. Let's act like Star Wars ISN'T made for kids for a second and consider that the Ewoks were going to ****ing eat Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Chewbacca. Let us also consider the adorable animals on our planet that are deceptively dangerous and not to be trifled with.

so the aggregate consensus ranking according to these sites is

1) the Empire Strikes Back | 9.25
2) Star Wars | 9.10
3) Return of the Jedi | 8.48
4) Revenge of the Sith | 7.43
5) Attack of the Clones | 6.60
6) the Phantom Menace | 6.20
Interesting. My tastes almost match the consensus perfectly.

Is it possible that there will be a Disney movie to knock one of the original 3 off their perch? I don't think one could be better than ESB but could perhaps be equal to Hope or Jedi. it's an exiting possibility.

Well, without George having input into the creative process, and Disney managing to get their act together over recent years...

... it's very possible.

Empire, Return of the Jedi, New Hope, Revenge of the Sith (I just mistyped Revenge of the **** haha, honest!), Clones, and the horrible, horrible Phantom Menace. The only one I really 100% dislike.

A system of cells interlinked
Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

lol not this again. Let's act like Star Wars ISN'T made for kids for a second and consider that the Ewoks were going to ****ing eat Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Chewbacca. Let us also consider the adorable animals on our planet that are deceptively dangerous and not to be trifled with.
Let's not. I understand Star Wars is made for kids, seeing as how I saw the original when I was a kid and stuff. The Ewoks blow - that's just like, my opinion, man.

Let's not. I understand Star Wars is made for kids, seeing as how I saw the original when I was a kid and stuff. The Ewoks blow - that's just like, my opinion, man.
the dude speaks

the ewoks are dope and you're a pleb for thinking otherwise

I want to see an Ewok Jedi Army.

Millions of tiny furry bears with lightsabers leaping around like Yoda in Episodes II and III.

I would purposely poop my trousers.

What I'd love to see is like, evil Ewoks. Just like Proximity said, they WERE gonna eat them. But then they became the annoying fluffy teddy bears they looked like. I'd love to see them go into a bloody carnage. And the the movie goes on as if nothing happens.

HOLY ****! From the bottom of my empty hole in my chest cavity, I thank you.