What Do You Do For A Living?

Tools    

i rescue animals and work as a animal shelter staff =] i been working at animal shelter almost 20 years now =]
Good for you. My wife has been involved in mostly dog rescue for many years, although not professionally. The local Human Society here in Gulfport, Miss. does a great job. But many pounds in other areas pretty much euthanize anything that comes in. It's more of a problem in the South because not as many animals are spayed/neutered, so there are a lot more of them. Her groups try to ship as many animals to desiring homes in the North as they can.

Good for you. My wife has been involved in mostly dog rescue for many years, although not professionally. The local Human Society here in Gulfport, Miss. does a great job. But many pounds in other areas pretty much euthanize anything that comes in. It's more of a problem in the South because not as many animals are spayed/neutered, so there are a lot more of them. Her groups try to ship as many animals to desiring homes in the North as they can.
oh thats really cool, thats nood good cause here we dont put them down we transfer them round australia to different shelters. we only put them down if they really sick and aggressive. here people have to get their animals desexed its the law

CEO of my own company

Stop stealing our jobs.

Sarcasm - Indian here.
😂 There is room enough for all of us in tech support. A lot of people need help with their devices.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'd like to say I do graphic design, but really, we haven't done that in some time (if ever, really). Right now we're developing online courses. My primary apps have always been Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; some video development/editing for training purposes; audio production for fun (and when needed at work); a metric crap-ton of PowerPoint slides; and whatever app I have to learn for some new random contract the higher-ups have bid on to learn and develop in simultaneously. I miss Flash (going back to Macromedia days) a whole lot. I started here as a 3d modeller/animator and Flash developer, but those contracts were short-lived. Nothing exciting. Just clunky training videos or court case support. bleh.

I have done wedding photography, illustration work for local businesses, posters, etc., all as side gigs but my day job kinda dictates my calendar so that doesn't happen much anymore either.

I feel like I've posted this somewhere on this forum before. Maybe that's just the system rewriting the matrix code. Better watch your back and head for the wet wall...

hm. Mostly, I get paid to stress the hell out. Mostly.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

😂 There is room enough for all of us in tech support. A lot of people need help with their devices.
I personally hate outsourcing. I feel outsourced telephone jobs should stay right here in America.

Just my two cents so nobody flip out please.